Silsbee 82 Orangefield 53/FINAL

WOSgrad

48 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Think about what they had last year. Those four you speak of and 5 who graduated last year who are playing a sport at the next level (4 football, 1 basketball)

Very true.  And even more amazing is some could have played a different sport at the next level.  

15 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Loser

why are you calling me loser? maybe the person that started the rumor was a loser but all i did was made a comment to see if somebody had heard of this, quickly mr. aggiesarewe said that it was not true, so that put it to rest. there's no need for name calling 

23 minutes ago, joeisbell said:

why are you calling me loser? maybe the person that started the rumor was a loser but all i did was made a comment to see if somebody had heard of this, quickly mr. aggiesarewe said that it was not true, so that put it to rest. there's no need for name calling 

I would skip the name calling but I might say this on a rumor involving that type of accusation.  It should have probably been asked in a private message until there was at least some verification of it.  Now no name was mentioned but that is a much more serious accusation than most you will see on here.