Silsbee v SA Wagner

STiger85

11 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Games like this are invaluable for Silsbee. They would be more fun later in the season when all the Tigers get their “basketball legs” but that’s not how it works.  If Silsbee gets back to state this year, and I think they should, you Tiger fans may get another look at Wagner in the 6A final four there. 

That's exactly what I was thinking too. lol Who you got in this next match up with Silsbee and Cy Springs ..

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Silsbee should handle Cy Springs like they did Klein Collins.

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Silsbee should handle Cy Springs like they did Klein Collins.

28 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That's what I was thinking just trying to get some opinions.  lol Silsbee needs this W" :)

cy falls in the hot Cy school.  Cy Lakes was up there when Fox was still in high school.  I'm thinking Silsbee is competitive with any of the rest.

Klein schools, I don't think Silsbee could handle Klein Forest.

Spring: I don't think Silsbee could handle Dekaney and maybe Westfield.

Aldine: Ike, Davis and Nimitz are tough teams.

All this is speculation:  I could be blowing smoke...at the Smoke. lol

19 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

cy falls in the hot Cy school.  Cy Lakes was up there when Fox was still in high school.  I'm thinking Silsbee is competitive with any of the rest.

Klein schools, I don't think Silsbee could handle Klein Forest.

Spring: I don't think Silsbee could handle Dekaney and maybe Westfield.

Aldine: Ike, Davis and Nimitz are tough teams.

All this is speculation:  I could be blowing smoke...at the Smoke. lol

Silsbee has had two good games earlier this year with Dekaney. Would like to see them play now that Barnes and them are back... I think it mite come down to FT'S are a different out come... :)

Not that I expected us to win, but what happened? We were losing by 2 points at the end of 1, and it was still respectable at halftime. Was it the bench?

Did we really try 5 in 5 out vs Wagner? Sounds like a recipe for disaster against a team like that if we did.

They need to learn to take it to the rim if they're bricking 3s. That and build around the big 4 instead of this 5 in 5 out stuff. This isn't last years team.

Silsbee had opportunities this morning. I was there. We missed about 15 free throws and really looked out of it st times. You can tell they do need more practices for the new kids on the team coming from football. I would like to see Devin shoot more from the outside. All in all great hustle in the 2nd half and Silsbee played very strong in sperts. Wagner #11 was very good. They shot free throws better and we had some poor decisions turning into turnoverz. We will be fine!!! Good luck tonight vs Cy Springs.