Port Arthur Memorial 40 Vidor 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

They shake at the real one don’t at the second to make a statement.They’ll shake again after the game so I guess only two for three makes you classless.

No calling a timeout with 5 seconds left in half up 40 to 0 to throw a Hail Mary is classless.

If Matthews is up 40 to 0 at half he takes a knee an goes to the locker room. If you want to justify that then you are apart of the problem too. 

6 minutes ago, vhs said:
18 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

guess I’m just different man... my son is out there tonight, and if I see him refuse to shake hands with anyone in that field he will be getting a foot in his a$$ tonight when he gets home... some guys condone that poor behavior and I guess that’s cool... I’m done with the topic... hope the rest of the game is clean for both teams

This isn’t a quote from dberry... this is my statement... phone not cooperating 

7 minutes ago, vhs said:
19 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

guess I’m just different man... my son is out there tonight, and if I see him refuse to shake hands with anyone in that field he will be getting a foot in his a$$ tonight when he gets home... some guys condone that poor behavior and I guess that’s cool... I’m done with the topic... hope the rest of the game is clean for both teams

So youre totally ignoring what has been said happened. Or you know what happened and still choose to look past it. They shook hands, just not when YOU could see it. Sorry you feel bad about it. 

5 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

So youre totally ignoring what has been said happened. Or you know what happened and still choose to look past it. They shook hands, just not when YOU could see it. Sorry you feel bad about it. 

Lol... you’re a funny guy... glad you condone such poor behavior... I’m sure it will serve those young men well in their future

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

No calling a timeout with 5 seconds left in half up 40 to 0 to throw a Hail Mary is classless.

If Matthews is up 40 to 0 at half he takes a knee an goes to the locker room. If you want to justify that then you are apart of the problem too. 

9 minutes ago, vhs said:

This isn’t a quote from dberry... this is my statement... phone not cooperating 

I get it and I prefer the handshaking too.  The timeout to throw a Hail Mary in the second quarter, I wouldn’t be upset about that but that’s me.  Similarly to a basketball team pressing in the second quarter up 40.  I think a lot of time frustrations with you own performance is misplaced, that’s all. 

Having said all that, Cornel is kicking FGs up 34 on 2nd down against Orangefield.  That man is the definition of class.  

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

Every coach teaches “play four quarters “ why get mad the handshake I can see your viewpoint but why should a opposing team be force to play down because the opponent can’t compete.

12 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Every coach teaches “play four quarters “ why get mad the handshake I can see your viewpoint but why should a opposing team be force to play down because the opponent can’t compete.

I may not believe what your saying but I believe you believe what your saying. Nobody mad here keep on doing your thing.

51 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Who cares on shaking hands, go out on the field and play football. It should motivate you, but sounds like it's getting in the heads of the Vidor faithful. La Marque just be known to come out of their blow up And walk with a swagger taunting the other team. People would cry about it, but I thought it was cool and it intimidated the opposing team. The refusing the handshake is the same thing.

That was what made our victory so sweet against Lamarque in 2007. They came out grabbing their “you know what’s” at our fans. Defensing champs thinking they were gonna run over poor little ole Lumberton.