taxes- pretty succinct

stevenash

According to the theory advanced by your party, your brothers taxes should be paid by you.  You know, the old Obama "fair share" theory. Additionally, if and when a tax reduction comes along, the left way would be for your brother ( even though he is paying nothing) to scream that the reduction only benefits the rich.

I don't think so.  Have I said anything in this thread that is inaccurate or overtly biased?  ( On the other hand, my guess is that there is no such thing as a $270,000 value disparity for two houses in the same neighborhood/street.   I believe it was "created" to try and make a point and that point was fallacious. 

No Tobie, your party says you should pay more because it believes the government is more capable of deploying/investing money than a successful business enterprise is.  That philosophy is a major contributor to the FACT  that the last President is the only one in history who had a two term stint in which he NEVER had a year with 3% GDP growth.     Hmmm- let me see-  If Apple or Amazon pays some more monies to the government via taxes, will the government make that money more productive or could Apple and Amazon have done better with it?

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

I own a 300,000 home in Beaumont,  my brother owns a 30,000 home in Beaumont. Both homes are on half acre lots on the same street. Why are my property taxes so much higher on my 300,000 dollar home, my brother needs to pay more, or I should pay less!

the REAL problem is that *82% of African Americans with children receive Government hand outs - NO TAXES PAID just loafing on the rest of us

Funny, most subdivisions don't have that range of Home values.  BTW sorry for you having to live in Beaumont

*U.S.News and World Report 2012

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

I don't think so.  Have I said anything in this thread that is inaccurate or overtly biased?  ( On the other hand, my guess is that there is no such thing as a $270,000 value disparity for two houses in the same neighborhood/street.   I believe it was "created" to try and make a point and that point was fallacious. 

I would question that as well, unless Toby overbuilt in the hood or its on the same road on opposite sides of town.  

On 11/7/2017 at 8:56 AM, new tobie said:

I own a 300,000 home in Beaumont,  my brother owns a 30,000 home in Beaumont. Both homes are on half acre lots on the same street. Why are my property taxes so much higher on my 300,000 dollar home, my brother needs to pay more, or I should pay less!

The way you preach about helping the poor, how can you let this happen?  It seems you should be helping your brother out.  You live in $300K home, while your brother is in a $30K home. Such a travesty, you should be ashamed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 10:06 AM, stevenash said:

According to the theory advanced by your party, your brothers taxes should be paid by you.  You know, the old Obama "fair share" theory. Additionally, if and when a tax reduction comes along, the left way would be for your brother ( even though he is paying nothing) to scream that the reduction only benefits the rich.

That is a lie and you know it

On 11/7/2017 at 2:51 PM, Whoa said:

the REAL problem is that *82% of African Americans with children receive Government hand outs - NO TAXES PAID just loafing on the rest of us

Funny, most subdivisions don't have that range of Home values.  BTW sorry for you having to live in Beaumont

That is B.S.  There are more white people who get assistance. I don't believe it, but if 82% of black people get assistance, the number of white people  " on the system" probably still outnumber them.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:56 PM, stevenash said:

Especially since he belongs to the "party of compassion"

On 11/8/2017 at 2:55 PM, BS Wildcats said:

The way you preach about helping the poor, how can you let this happen?  It seems you should be helping your brother out.  You live in $300K home, while your brother is in a $30K home. Such a travesty, you should be ashamed.

You vote for a party that thinks it is okay for a poor person to pay a greater percentage of their income in taxes when compared to their rich counterparts, yet you have the audacity to get upset when reading this post. You have proved his point. Shame on you.

On 11/7/2017 at 2:51 PM, Whoa said:

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You vote for a party that thinks it is okay for a poor person to pay a greater percentage of their income in taxes when compared to their rich counterparts, yet you have the audacity to get upset when reading this post. You have proved his point. Shame on you.

Why do you feel the need to post blatant lies?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I'm not upset.  He talks about helping the poor, but his brother seems to not be doing well.  He should be helping him.  Glad to see the stupidity has returned.