Wal-Mart shootings-shootings-

Big girl

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What about gun control laws in other countries? Those countries have less gun related crimes. How do you explain that?

The shooter was dishonorably discharged from the military. This makes him ineligible to own firearms. His case number:

No. 14-0387/AF. U.S. v. Devin P. KELLEY. CCA 38267.

So, how did he get firearms? Could more laws have prevented him from obtaining guns? The confusing part is that it was illegal for him to have firearms, why did he break the law? Perhaps we need a law that states one cannot break the law that they are not supposed to be breaking? It's clearly obvious that we need more laws!

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

None of you guys have ever talked about black people as if they were the only ones committing crimes? You all are lying. I never would be brought to your attention all the crimes committed by white people if you hadnt. Look how you all talk about Muslims and terriorism; even though, white nationalists commit more acts of terror in the US. Don't play dumb now.

Blah, blah, blah. You opened your mouth and when called out you run run run. That is just pathetic. The hateful bile you hold inside is making you look more and more stupid. Your posts are becoming ever more incomprehensible, and filled with hate, lies, and bogus stereotypes...the things you claim to abhor. Do you feel even the slightest bit of shame or guilt for calling a group of people racist with zero backing evidence? 

54 minutes ago, Big girl said:

None of you guys have ever talked about black people as if they were the only ones committing crimes? You all are lying. I never would be brought to your attention all the crimes committed by white people if you hadnt. Look how you all talk about Muslims and terriorism; even though, white nationalists commit more acts of terror in the US. Don't play dumb now.

Will you show any post that leads you to believe that we have all posted something that would lead you to think we said blacks were the only ones committing crimes?  There will be no use to answer, because first of all you can't find it, and secondly you will run and not attempt to answer.

35 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How do you explain It? Shouldn't we adopt some measures that they have?

I don't know how to explain it.  Honestly, laws are for those that intend to abide by them.  There will always be that portion of a population that will never abide by the laws.  With that being said, you will never stop it.

Now I would like for you to answer a couple of questions that I posed of you.  You say more gun laws, how about border security?  Do we not need this, in your opinion.  And Chicago, which has some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation, continues to have so much gun violence.  What can be done about that?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

How do you explain It? Shouldn't we adopt some measures that they have?

Please answer the question. You said mentally ill people should not possess guns, so what characteristics do you feel qualifies one as mentally ill? You once stated that you would not want a mechanic to perform surgery on you, but yet somehow you feel qualified to determine who should be deemed unfit for self-protection. Many on Left spout this same nonsense, and when asked to provide solutions, all-of-a-sudden become deathly silent, only to shout from the rooftops after the next tragedy. It's time to stop whining and offer solutions. It's odd that Liberals loudly complain, but when asked to give solutions all we get is the sound of silence. Reminds me of most of the protesters, shouting at the top of their lungs, but when a mike is placed in front of them all they have to say is "Fox lies". The next time you see one of these nut-job protesters doing this, instead of saying "bless his little heart", just realize that you and (s)he are one in the same.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Please answer the question. You said mentally ill people should not possess guns, so what characteristics do you feel qualifies one as mentally ill? You once stated that you would not want a mechanic to perform surgery on you, but yet somehow you feel qualified to determine who should be deemed unfit for self-protection. Many on Left spout this same nonsense, and when asked to provide solutions, all-of-a-sudden become deathly silent, only to shout from the rooftops after the next tragedy. It's time to stop whining and offer solutions. It's odd that Liberals loudly complain, but when asked to give solutions all we get is the sound of silence. Reminds me of most of the protesters, shouting at the top of their lungs, but when a mike is placed in front of them all they have to say is "Fox lies". The next time you see one of these nut-job protesters doing this, instead of saying "bless his little heart", just realize that you and (s)he are one in the same.

I've figured out she doesn't/can't know how to answer.  She has ran from every question posed of her.  Maybe the mental capability isn't there for her to answer them.  I thought she was an RN.

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Will you show any post that leads you to believe that we have all posted something that would lead you to think we said blacks were the only ones committing crimes?  There will be no use to answer, because first of all you can't find it, and secondly you will run and not attempt to answer.

I saw her running yesterday from the conservative message board mafia, very scary intimidating group

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I saw her running yesterday from the conservative message board mafia, very scary intimidating group

She poses questions and we try to answer, yet she will not answer questions asked of her.  Her mental ability must be the equivalent of yours.  She must not be able to think past grab um, wah wah, or idiot.  Thanks for the input to a question asked of big girl.  Keep running!!

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Was she threatened in any way?

Do you think we have a group that bands together to try to intimidate you or other Liberals? Why are you trying to intimidate us by calling us names? We all respond individually, but you have this seemingly innate desire to label each into your stereotypical groups. Why is that? And why do you post such nonsense then try to play victim when you get a response?

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you think we have a group that bands together to try to intimidate you or other Liberals? Why are you trying to intimidate us by calling us names? We all respond individually, but you have this seemingly innate desire to label each into your stereotypical groups. Why is that? And why do you post such nonsense then try to play victim when you get a response?

Forecast response:  Grab em

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You must remember, Englebert, the truth can be very scary and intimidating to the left...as pointed out in an earlier post.