Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

14 hours ago, James Mosley said:

Overall the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls too but whats that done for them lately. No need for upgrades here like fancy culverts, we just dig em deep and wide over here. By the way, We do enjoy playing on your new fancy field, think we have beat you guys down on that field so many times you might need more rubber on the turf! Nice to see Faircloth has a QB who can finally make him look good! I like how you subconsciously replied, "if PNG wins", even deep down inside you have doubts.

Hay lead the cowboys out yall mouth now

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

What about PAM? Y’all allowed 36 to them and Nederland only allowed 13.... so your argument is kinda flawed, never wise to compare common opponents.

Key word refs I was there refs the whole entire game Nederland and pam

1 hour ago, PAT said:

Don’t care about point differential. Line PNG and PAM against each other 10 times and PAM wins 7-8 times if not more. Like I said before, I think all of PN knows who the better team is. Doesn’t matter how you cut the onion it’s still gonna make you cry!!!

We do know. It's PNG. Refs, holding,trick plays, blah blah blah. Loooo'zer. L. Loss. Whipped. Cut dat onion. 

Been here three years, Friday will be my second Mid-County Madness I've covered.

Realized it was a big deal (duh) when the students of the schools started talking trash on Twitter.

Was amazed how many of them actually care about the rivalry - at least on Twitter: 

This is the hidden content, please

My high school in Phoenix won three state titles when I was in school and had one of the best - if not the best - rivalries in the state. Doesn't even come close to MCM.

10 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Been here three years, Friday will be my second Mid-County Madness I've covered.

Realized it was a big deal (duh) when the students of the schools started talking trash on Twitter.

Was amazed how many of them actually care about the rivalry - at least on Twitter: 

This is the hidden content, please

My high school in Phoenix won three state titles when I was in school and had one of the best - if not the best - rivalries in the state. Doesn't even come close to MCM.

this is hilarious

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

this is hilarious

this is hilarious

this is hilarious

Right? I asked Roschon after the game last week if he'd stay away from social media this week and he said yeah. No surprise there lol (I'm sure you've talked to him a lot since then).

Rivalry really is fun to watch, especially as an outsider.

13 hours ago, aki1994 said:

I get off of here for a few days and come back to the same old crap. Port Arthur crying. Port Arthur crying more. Port Arthur cries about everything. Vidor is a wannabe with a tricked up offense and coach that cries maybe more than PA fans. Nederland can't handle losing and they will lose again this year. LN couldn't hack it anymore and now the Black and Gold dynasty is going to be relegated to their natural status in district as looking up to big brother. 

Dogs natural status is Lead Dog . We got no brothers to look up to  ! They are all behind . Dogs by 5  . Still don’t  think Chiefs can line up & play smash  !

3 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Right? I asked Roschon after the game last week if he'd stay away from social media this week and he said yeah. No surprise there lol (I'm sure you've talked to him a lot since then).

Rivalry really is fun to watch, especially as an outsider.

yeah hes not on the social sides of things this week. Doesnt want it to be a distraction. He and I are total opposites, i wouldve waged war lmao. good thing he is the athlete.

2 hours ago, WOSFAN99 said:

No man I said the refs cheated on PAM I at the Nederland game I was there the entire game PAM got score I'm just on here reading posts man no harm but PNG is the better team in y'all district that's all I'm saying bro I'm reading the comments that's on here if y'all disagree on what I'm saying I don't know what to tell y'all

^still confused- reminds me of Danny Malone when he got caught stealing the quarters from the coke machines:)

Here we go again about the refs. Accept the fact that your team committed more penalties than the other team, and in that particular game you committed WAY more penalties. I know it’s hard to wrap our minds around, but it is possible that a team was just less disciplined on that night. Blame the refs all you want, but it’s like blaming a judge for someone being sentenced to prison. “Do the crime do the time” is the same as “committ the penalty and get the flag”. 

Whats wrong with our society? Instead of accepting responsibility we always want to blame somebody else.

On 11/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, PAT said:

I’m not sure that I believe Ned is that big of an underdog. I don’t see pn def being able to stop the Ned offense. 

Well their def stopped PAM in the  second half, so yeah, they can stop Ned offense too. Or do you think Nederland has a better offense than PA?

1 hour ago, Olddog said:

Dogs natural status is Lead Dog . We got no brothers to look up to  ! They are all behind . Dogs by 5  . Still don’t  think Chiefs can line up & play smash  !

Evidently the dogs cant line up and play smashmouth, last time i checked we have played the same teams that yall have and beat them including the ones that beat you. I dont underatand your logic, but i do know yall will get handed your 3rd loss of the season

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

Boy o Boy...Uncle Danny sure was a Character.... Wasn't he forced out too?

Unfortunately yes he was. And was left with a bad name because of rumors just like the Coke Machine money. Truth was he replace the worst coach in the history of P.N.G. football... And this same coach is in the P.N.G. wall of fame.. That petty much sums it up!!

9 hours ago, PAT said:

I can assure you that Ned will run and throw on that D all night!!

PN-G and RJ are imbedded so deep in your head it is comical. I bet you have an RJ poster over your bed and sleep in a purple NDN t-shirt. Cry yourself to sleep every night that you were not born into Indian Nation and have a huge box of yellow kleenex to remind you of all the whining you do about the refs. When PN-G is still rolling through the playoffs and PAM is sitting at home you are more than welcome to come sit on the PN-G side and cheer your heart out. 

As for tomorrow night I think it will be close for the first half to 3 quarters. PN-G pulls away in the 4th quarter and wins by 10 to 14 points. 

If Ned can hold Roschon Under 125 on the ground and limit Riggs to 1 TD, then it should come down to the wire. If those two go off, then it’ll be a long night for us. There always seems to be an “unsung” hero in these MCM games though. Ned needs to be balanced and patient on offense and get a few stops on D to be there at the end. Hoping for a great game! PN-G is the deserved favorite in the game, but that doesn’t always mean a win in MCM!