World Series- Houston Astros vs Los Angeles Dodgers

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Astros win but Yuli is racist and league may discipline him.  What a joke...

Are we dealing with adults or kindergarteners(sp) here?  Put on your big boy pants and move on.  If Darvish hadn't been punished like he was tonight, this would be a non-issue.  Always somebody trying to find the race angle in every situation.  I wonder if Yu knows tobie or big girl.

Let's keep them bats rolling tonight!!

Back to baseball. I like the Astros tonight against Alex Wood. Astros bats need to be patient and look for the change up. Wood's best pitch. If they are patient, the Crawford Boxes might see a lot of action tonight. Morton-McHugh need to have a good outing, which being at home I think they will. Just need to keep the ball in play, and let the defense make plays. Should be another great game! Let's go 'Stros, two more home wins to finish them out. 

4 hours ago, About a week ago said:

Back to baseball. I like the Astros tonight against Alex Wood. Astros bats need to be patient and look for the change up. Wood's best pitch. If they are patient, the Crawford Boxes might see a lot of action tonight. Morton-McHugh need to have a good outing, which being at home I think they will. Just need to keep the ball in play, and let the defense make plays. Should be another great game! Let's go 'Stros, two more home wins to finish them out. 

And their bullpen is completely out of gas after the last 2 games. Have to take care of business tonight with Kershaw pitching tomorrow to send the series back to LA