World Series- Houston Astros vs Los Angeles Dodgers

This is the hidden content, please

Most of the pitchers are saying the WS balls are so slick their sliders aren't breaking as much.  The result is more hits/HR's.  Idk if that's true are not, but it's some of the most exciting (nerve racking) baseball I've ever seen. 

The writer provides stats from the season vs the WS, but that's flawed.  You're not pitching against teams who have trouble hitting a T-ball.  These are the two best teams in the Major Leagues, so you're going to have better hitters.

19 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

That 'supposed' Astro fan that got puig' homer was a bit too excited. Not a real fan!

I'm sorry, but if I'm the guy in the middle and my wife had just caught a WS homerun ball and had another guy take it from her and throw it back, I would have beaten his arse right there.  What a douche bag.  I hope she ended up getting the ball back.

33 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'm sorry, but if I'm the guy in the middle and my wife had just caught a WS homerun ball and had another guy take it from her and throw it back, I would have beaten his arse right there.  What a douche bag.  I hope she ended up getting the ball back.

That guy had no business taking that ball and throwing it back. My wife wouldn't need me to step in because she would've thrown him over the rail.