Port Arthur Memorial 13 Nederland 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I never predicted that!!! I had use 28!-24

Stop crying cause next year the mutts gonna keep taking this whipping when they go with the titans to play with the big boys. Also im sure they have students that won't be returning making that number smaller. Also when pam takes the field, they don't have 100 players suited up. They might have 10 more than the mutts... YOU mid county people kill me

That wasn't you?

First half, the Nederland defense was impressive. Actually out played the Titan defense.

2nd half, that nasty Titan D took over. Other than that last gasp drive by the Bulldogs, Nederland never really came close to scoring in the 2nd half.

Memorial has to get that offense going if they want to dominate in district and go deep in playoffs.

Nederland showed a ton of heart tonight against a much more talented Memorial team.

Side note: Kind of tough to run the score up on the "mutts" when you can't score yourself. ;)

Memorial D is fast and physical! Great defensive ballgame. Both teams played very conservative. Memorial won the field position battle and had the far superior kicking game. THAT was the difference. Hard fought win for the Titans. Lots of kids for both teams will be sore at school tomorrow! I hope Hines is ok. He’s a great RB. Proud of my Dogs! 

I think Nederland game plan on defense was to make Jones beat them. They swarmed to Hines no matter what. PAM kicker gets my game ball. Xbox gotta do better at running more plays from under center than the one.  It felt like the dogs knew when we went under center it was going to Hines. Only knock I have on Nederland is they have to find someone other than 22 to make plays. Simmons was held in check. I think 15 was getting open due to the just don't let him burn you plan. Let him catch it and keep him in bounds.

29 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I think Nederland game plan on defense was to make Jones beat them. They swarmed to Hines no matter what. PAM kicker gets my game ball. Xbox gotta do better at running more plays from under center than the one.  It felt like the dogs knew when we went under center it was going to Hines. Only knock I have on Nederland is they have to find someone other than 22 to make plays. Simmons was held in check. I think 15 was getting open due to the just don't let him burn you plan. Let him catch it and keep him in bounds.

I was shocked we didn’t see #5 on offense at all tonight with it being such a big game. It really seemed like he would have helped at the WR position, especially on that last drive...