How many Trump supporters on this forum

Big girl

59 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You don't have to believe it. It doesn't change the fact that I am a Registered Nurse with over 20 years experience. :)

Do you think your company would let you disrespect the flag and disrespect America on company time?  Although the Constitution -- something you really don't like -- allows you to do it on your on time. During the National Anthem, these NFL folks are company time!  The NFL does control their behavior.   The NFL "controls" their behavior in the end zone, for an example.  Again -- there's only one right side to be on on this issue.  The NFL is finding this out!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Do you think your company would let you disrespect the flag and disrespect America on company time?  Although the Constitution -- something you really don't like -- allows you to do it on your on time. During the National Anthem, these NFL folks are company time!  The NFL does control their behavior.   The NFL "controls" their behavior in the end zone, for an example.  Again -- there's only one right side to be on on this issue.  The NFL is finding this out!

Yes, when I was a teacher I never stood for the flag nor did I make the kids stand. They usually talked so loud and I had to make them be quiet after the pledge so that I could hear the announcements. No one said a thing

13 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes, when I was a teacher I never stood for the flag nor did I make the kids stand. They usually talked so loud and I had to make them be quiet after the pledge so that I could hear the announcements. No one said a thing

Sounds like you did a very poor job of teaching, and did an severe injustice to the kids. Sounds like the little tots were able to outsmart and manipulate the grownup in the room. You should be ashamed...but, well, you know. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

It amazes me how Trump went out of his way during his campaign and presidency to malign and mock many people, and yet Clinton uses the word deplorable one time, and it becomes a rallying cry.

Hillary shouldn't have labeled all republicans deplorable.  But the prez is deplorable and more. He has disrespected everything and everyone. Absolute.  ...........hole

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Did he attempt to deny people their constitutional right? If so, that is disturbing.

So it is someone's constitutional right to destroy property during a protest.  Reagan put a stop to the idoits.  But I guess you are in tune with the mayor of Baltimore, when she said to burn it down.  Constitutional?

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

Not talking about you being a teacher!  While on that subject -- when you were a teacher, you were showing your students how to be disrespectful to America?  Interesting!

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

So as a teacher you taught the kids to disrespect America, and you certainly weren't the only one.  Then you want to equate education with voting.  Since you, and many others were teaching anti-Americanism, it's obvious why so many educated (but definitely not intelligent) people voted for Hillary.  

I'd go so far to say, education, in many cases, equates to indoctrination, not intelligence.  And you're a prime example.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

So as a teacher you taught the kids to disrespect America, and you certainly weren't the only one.  Then you want to equate education with voting.  Since you, and many others were teaching anti-Americanism, it's obvious why so many educated (but definitely not intelligent) people voted for Hillary.  

I'd go so far to say, education, in many cases, equates to indoctrination, not intelligence.  And you're a prime example.

REBgp, this is the reason we need to do away with the Dept. Of Education.  They are pushing indoctrination not education.  Every state has a Dept Of Education.  We do not need a federal one!

50 minutes ago, Reagan said:

REBgp, this is the reason we need to do away with the Dept. Of Education.  They are pushing indoctrination not education.  Every state has a Dept Of Education.  We do not need a federal one!

Remember -- the Dept Of Education was created by Jimma Carter as a payoff to the teachers unions for their support.  It was not created because it was the right thing to do!  Can you imagine how much money would be saved if we did away with it?! 

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

To answer the question in the title of the thread, I chose not to vote in last presidential election. Refused to vote for lesser of the two evils.

It's pathetic that we who do vote have had to do that very thing the last three elections.