How many Trump supporters on this forum

Big girl

17 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I'm educated (high school and college diplomas) and I'm a President Trump supporter.

That also, sir, makes  you a deplorable.  While we are making all of these wonderful innuendos via questions, perhaps it might be interesting to see how many voters without high school diplomas voted for Trump vs the same for Obama?

Hold a Master's Degree from Lamar and voted for Trump.  I agree with his policies, but certainly don't agree with his delivery.  He makes life too easy for his opponents with the way he speaks/tweets.  

But I do agree with securing our borders, extreme vetting of immigrants, tax reform, repeal of Obamacare (welfare), agree with his trade agreements, Christianity, and patriotism (that opponent's call nationalism).  And mainly voted for him because I believe Hillary Clinton to be one of the biggest crooks to ever hold office.  

11 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

Hold a Master's Degree from Lamar and voted for Trump.  I agree with his policies, but certainly don't agree with his delivery.  He makes life too easy for his opponents with the way he speaks/tweets.  

But I do agree with securing our borders, extreme vetting of immigrants, tax reform, repeal of Obamacare (welfare), agree with his trade agreements, Christianity, and patriotism (that opponent's call nationalism).  And mainly voted for him because I believe Hillary Clinton to be one of the biggest crooks to ever hold office.  

Very well said.  I wish I could give you more "likes"

24 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

4 year degree here, voted for Trump.

I would bet more "uneducated people" voted for Hilary than Trump. A large portion of the Democratic voting base do not have college diplomas. 

You are sure to hear that the left is more "educated" because they have most of the professors, scientists, lawyers, economists, etc. locked in.

However, more educated does not always equate to smarter.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You will hear no more from Big Girl on this subject as it has backfired on her.   The left has been saying that it is  more refined, more sophisticated, more civil,more compassionionate,  and more intelligent for so long that they have accepted that contention as an undeniable truth.  

I'm sure she will be back at a later date spewing the same garbage. Facts don't seem to phase her one bit.

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You will hear no more from Big Girl on this subject as it has backfired on her.   The left has been saying that it is  more refined, more sophisticated, more civil,more compassionate,  and more intelligent for so long that they have accepted that contention as an undeniable truth.  

I lost her on the other thread too. Nothing new.