LCM vs Houston St. Pius oct 6 cancelled

LCMAlumtiger32

41 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

The game has been cancelled, I was really looking forward to this game. I'm hoping that LCM did not cancel on them. Does anyone have any information on this?  I heard that we wanted a bye week before district but to cancel on a team in middle of the season is not good. 

Looks as though LC-M is the one who canceled. Saw on Twitter where St. Pius is looking for a game in week 6 or 7.

6 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

This is strange. Why would LCM cancel the Pius game and add Crosby? Travel issues maybe?? Was LCM scheduled to play at Pius or home? If Crosby agreed to play at LCM like it looks like, that could be some sort of reason......

We had St pius at home Oct 6. Next week would have Been our bye week and we added Crosby. I’m disappointed that LCM  cancelled on a team mid season. They put us on there schedule when Livingston went up 5 a and teams were trying find people to play. Why not play Crosby and St. pius there two good programs and both of them would beat anyone in our district. I thought it would do us some good playing tougher teams.

2 hours ago, kicker 2.0 said:

This is strange. Why would LCM cancel the Pius game and add Crosby? Travel issues maybe?? Was LCM scheduled to play at Pius or home? If Crosby agreed to play at LCM like it looks like, that could be some sort of reason......

No, the St. Pius game was supposed to be in Little Cypress.

Dropping a game on short notice and leaving a team that already had to scramble for games because of Harvey short? This closely resembles the droppings of a barnyard bird!

Looks like someone became a bit Gunnell shy!

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Dropping a game on short notice and leaving a team that already had to scramble for games because of Harvey short? This closely resembles the droppings of a barnyard bird!

100% agree St Pius is the real deal this season. My little cousin plays for Kelly and he said the team doesn't fear anybody this year but I'm scared for them. From what I've heard St Pius is year end year out an amazing football program.

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I agree, I can’t believe We did this . They probably would have put 70 on us but we would have went up against one of best Qb in the state.  This is one of those things I’d say is wrong with our program. You should lead by example and honor your word if you choose to play someone no matter how good they are if this is the case.