Why won't Trump make White House visitor logs available?

westend1

This is the hidden content, please

Obama administration was sued to release the visitor logs...I don't recall all those up in the air about Trump's visitor logs complaining about Obama's back then. :)

Personally, I couldn't care less about either, but some only care about one it seems.

From the article:

The announcement follows a legal settlement with the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which had sued the administration for release of visitor logs, the group announced on its Web site.

Since taking office, the president has been criticized for refusing to release some of the logs, including those relating to health care and coal company executives.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Obama administration was sued to release the visitor logs...I don't recall all those up in the air about Trump's visitor logs complaining about Obama's back then. :)

Personally, I couldn't care less about either, but some only care about one it seems.

From the article:

The announcement follows a legal settlement with the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which had sued the administration for release of visitor logs, the group announced on its Web site.

Since taking office, the president has been criticized for refusing to release some of the logs, including those relating to health care and coal company executives.

No way, I wonder why WestEnd1 didn't make a thread about this. I could give you one or two reasons.

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

Really?  School records?   Let me ask.  What conspiracy theory makes them in any way relevant?

I'm just going to have to reiterate your question...what did Obama have to hide? After all, you did imply that Trump might be trying to hide something by not releasing the White House visitor records. In that same token, what did Obama have to hide by sealing his school records? Did Obama actually get a special rate or special acceptance for claiming to be a foreign student? Did Obama's grades not confirm that he was the scholar the media made him out to be? Did Obama have some secret ties to Communist professors? Did Obama have any class reports that don't conform to American values? These questions seem to be as relevant as questioning the White House visitor logs. And when you say "your grasping for straws"...my response will be "ditto".

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I'm just going to have to reiterate your question...what did Obama have to hide? After all, you did imply that Trump might be trying to hide something by not releasing the White House visitor records. In that same token, what did Obama have to hide by sealing his school records? Did Obama actually get a special rate or special acceptance for claiming to be a foreign student? Did Obama's grades not confirm that he was the scholar the media made him out to be? Did Obama have some secret ties to Communist professors? Did Obama have any class reports that don't conform to American values? These questions seem to be as relevant as questioning the White House visitor logs. And when you say "your grasping for straws"...my response will be "ditto".

Lol. Law review.  I am sure he did pretty well.  Ask anybody with any sense about that

9 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Lol. Law review.  I am sure he did pretty well.  Ask anybody with any sense about that

I would rather see his grades for myself...which I can't. So answer your own question...what does Obama have to hide?

And who are these people "with any sense about that"? Are they the mainstream media that fawned over Obama for 8 years? The same ones that refused to write anything negative about him? Are these the ones you are suggesting I ask for an opinion? Now that deserves the obligatory LOL.