Make America Great again

new tobie

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

That happened in the WH too. She didn't wash that blouse for months. Good clean one there Bill.

And if Monica would not have kept the dress Bill would have lied his way out of the scandal. He tried to lie his way out of it but had to "come clean" when the evidence emerged.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Trump will be the biggest crook ever! He is the Elite. We are paying to house his wife and kid at another location and provide extra security

whats the problem we paid for Mrs. obama and her mom and aunts uncles and whoever else wanted go jetting all over the world on our dime!

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

If anyone knows about alternative facts and fake news, you are the living embodiment of that.

Maybe Trump will give Putin an iPod containing all of his latest speeches. Nah, Trump is nowhere near that arrogant.

pubs have created the words alternative facts and fake news, not I

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

pubs have created the words alternative facts and fake news, not I

The Republicans use the words alternative facts and fake news to describe the actions of the Left. You fall hook, line, and sinker for their lies. So yes, the words describe you to a tee. That is absolute and undeniable.

48 minutes ago, new tobie said:

lets see the presidents taxes again

As soon as I can keep my doctor and healthcare plan. Oops, too late. Maybe we can break out Monica's dress again and see if ol' Bill will try to lie his way out of that again.

Let me ask you a serious question. What are you hoping or expecting to find in Trump's tax return? Do you even know? I bet if he released them today you would have to wait for your Liberal gods to tell you how you feel about his returns. And no matter what was in them, your Liberal handlers will tell you to scream from the rooftops...and you will follow along just like a good little sheeple...even though you wouldn't understand a single thing included. And it doesn't matter what is in them. If the returns are spick and span clean, you will be told to be livid about something and exhibit the "fake outrage" your side is known far. It is so predictable and so laughable.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

As soon as I can keep my doctor and healthcare plan. Oops, too late. Maybe we can break out Monica's dress again and see if ol' Bill will try to lie his way out of that again.

Let me ask you a serious question. What are you hoping or expecting to find in Trump's tax return? Do you even know? I bet if he released them today you would have to wait for your Liberal gods to tell you how you feel about his returns. And no matter what was in them, your Liberal handlers will tell you to scream from the rooftops...and you will follow along just like a good little sheeple...even though you wouldn't understand a single thing included. And it doesn't matter what is in them. If the returns are spick and span clean, you will be told to be livid about something and exhibit the "fake outrage" your side is known far. It is so predictable and so laughable.

So release them.  According to you its no big deal.  Right?

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

So release them.  According to you its no big deal.  Right?

Correct, no big deal for me at all. But if I was advising him, I would tell Trump not to release his returns because that old ugly head of fake news will gallantly rise from the bowels of the Liberal media proclaiming...well, every sinister story imaginable. (My imagination is incapable of sinking to those depths.) I'm sure they will spin his tax returns to convince the sheeple that 500,000,000 people a month lost their jobs because bad old Trump somehow rigged the system. Recent history has shown the complete contempt, utter immorality, and the depths of deplorability the Liberal media has for Trump. No lie is too low or too out of bounds when your mantra is "the ends justify the means" (in their blind eyes).

I'm sure we will get a flurry of pathetic and baseless accusations from the Liberal media following Trump's speech tonight. We will witness the speech with our own eyes and ears, then the Liberal media will do their usual sinister critique by misinterpreting things that are said and injecting things not said. I plan on tuning into CNN following the speech just to see if I can witness someone's head explode while spewing their hateful bile. Then again, I have no interest in watching fake news. So nevermind.

Thanks for the opportunity to allow me to express my feelings on the subject. Maybe I'll be less reticent next time and actually show my true disgust for the Liberal media.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And the documents pertaining to Obama targeting reporters including illegally obtaining their phone records, emails and wire tapping.

And the documents pertaining to the Pigford slush fund that ripped off the American taxpayer to the tune of billions of dollars.