Make America Great again

new tobie

Trumps folks need to repeal the aca or replace it with a plan that helps people,  not doners and pharmaceutical companies. A new thought, lets help folks that can't afford to pay you greedy bast.....s off. And greedy bast......s goes for republicans and Democrats.  Trumps, Obama's, Bushes and Clintons

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

add hate to that list

You need to talk to your fellow libtards about the hate, along with the murder and homosexuality.  That is just a part of the Dem platform that you so cling to.  Not to mention doing away with the mention of God, which I believe occurred at the DNC.  Talk about hate, Soros hiring thugs to attack Trump supporters.  You're preaching to the choir about the hate.

41 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump brought hate and childishness with him to the republican primaries 

Trump brought it out of the Liberals by playing their own childish games. The Liberals are on full display showing their hate. The peacock feathers are in full plumage, and man is it a sight to see.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Trump brought it out of the Liberals by playing their own childish games. The Liberals are on full display showing their hate. The peacock feathers are in full plumage, and man is it a sight to see.

Makes the old NBC peacock pale in comparison.  But you've brought up something many of us overlooked.  The fact that Trump out verbiaged the Dems.  Dems don't know where the high road is.  The Repubs still want to use the Marquess de Queensberry rules, while the Dems have brass knuckles.  Then Trump shows up with a knife.  You're right Englebert, it's rather humorous.  

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, new tobie said:

The Trump family businesses can start by moving their manufacturing of their products to America. Including Ivanka and her Chinese manufactered clothing.

If the corporate tax rate were to come down to a reasonable level, I'm sure they would.

Typical liberal, wants to tell others how to spend their money, no matter how much it costs them.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If the corporate tax rate were to come down to a reasonable level, I'm sure they would.

Typical liberal, wants to tell others how to spend their money, no matter how much it costs them.

He has never posted against any number of American companies whose good are made elsewhere. Just Ivanka.

Agree with your first paragraph.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I always base my beliefs on the rantings of an angry woman, sitting in a car, whose mouth doesn't coincide with her voice. Shame on her for talking about Barrack Hussein Obama that way. Things like this are why I hate social media. Funny how you believe any white woman who agrees with the way you think. Isn't that what your claim was on another thread? Two-face.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I always base my beliefs on the rantings of an angry woman, sitting in a car, whose mouth doesn't coincide with her voice. Shame on her for talking about Barrack Hussein Obama that way. Things like this are why I hate social media. Funny how you believe any white woman who agrees with the way you think. Isn't that what your claim was on another thread? Two-face.

just thought it was interesting 

34 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please
  The pres lies all the time. Now you go go ahead and compare it to other presidents lying, in order to make it ok.

I'm curious as to why you are so outraged at Trump for saying "falsehoods" but did not say a peep about all of Obama's falsehoods. Nobody is saying it is okay, they are just pointing out your hypocrisy. It is a simple concept that you seem to fail to grasp.

And I would rather have a president that engages in gutter talk than one that looks the American people in the eye and tells a knowingly blatant lie, just to get his disastrous monstrosity passed. You seem to be outraged by frivolous and inconsequential rhetoric but seem to be just fine when blatant lies are spoken that adversely affects the entirety of the country.