Make America Great again

new tobie

15 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Alternative facts and fake news....get your popcorn ready.....maybe putin will release grab ums taxes

If anyone knows about alternative facts and fake news, you are the living embodiment of that.

Maybe Trump will give Putin an iPod containing all of his latest speeches. Nah, Trump is nowhere near that arrogant.

On 2/25/2017 at 2:59 PM, new tobie said:

I am not concerned with Obama, he has health insurance and retirement for life from our government. he will also be President Obama for the rest of his life. Whatever happens to us probably won't affect him or his family.

And that is part of the problem those elites in DC should have to live under the same laws us peons do. This is one example of why Trump is in the WH.

3 hours ago, 77 said:

And that is part of the problem those elites in DC should have to live under the same laws us peons do. This is one example of why Trump is in the WH.

Trump will be the biggest crook ever! He is the Elite. We are paying to house his wife and kid at another location and provide extra security

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Let's get free labor and grab um whenever we like

Grab'um?  Don't you think that's getting old?  If you're a woman, I can understand it better, but if you're a man, it makes no sense to me.  I can't visualize a man that has been in a locker room, in the military, or just sitting around with his friends shooting the bull, that hasn't said, or heard bravado comments like that.  That's typical male bs, crude as it may be.  And if you are a male, I can't imagine you've never heard that kind of talk before.  I've heard it.  In locker rooms.  In the military.  And with other guys sitting around shooting the bull.  You must have grew up in a monastery.

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What will he do to be the biggest crook ever?  You are delusional, no one in politics will ever surpass Hillary and Bill on the crook scale.

+1,000, but the left turns a blind eye.  After what she did as SoS, I'd be ashamed to propose that Trump will be a crook.  She sold America out, lock, stock, and uranium.

17 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Grab'um?  Don't you think that's getting old?  If you're a woman, I can understand it better, but if you're a man, it makes no sense to me.  I can't visualize a man that has been in a locker room, in the military, or just sitting around with his friends shooting the bull, that hasn't said, or heard bravado comments like that.  That's typical male bs, crude as it may be.  And if you are a male, I can't imagine you've never heard that kind of talk before.  I've heard it.  In locker rooms.  In the military.  And with other guys sitting around shooting the bull.  You must have grew up in a monastery.

He thinks he's found a source of irritation to the Righties. Little does he know that childish insult doesn't bother me or probably anyone, but it does make him look foolish and immature. I encourage him to keep using the term. It lets the reader know right off the bat the intelligence level of the poster.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He thinks he's found a source of irritation to the Righties. Little does he know that childish insult doesn't bother me or probably anyone, but it does make him look foolish and immature. I encourage him to keep using the term. It lets the reader know right off the bat the intelligence level of the poster.

I understand.  Certainly not irritating, but as you said, one must question his intelligence.