Obama/Dems Plan For Trump to Fail

Hagar

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Here's the first shot, and Michael Flynn is the first casualty.  If you're conservative, do yourself a favor and read this.  The left is in a feeding frenzy, and they have their people in all appropriate positions.  

This is the hidden content, please

Now does everyone see why I asked what Flynn did when they post something negative about this case?

The left is so two faced they eat with two forks....one for each face.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Here's the first shot, and Michael Flynn is the first casualty.  If you're conservative, do yourself a favor and read this.  The left is in a feeding frenzy, and they have their people in all appropriate positions.  

This is the hidden content, please

"Another one bites the dust". One cant give information to the Russians. Shameful. Lmbo

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I agree, wholeheartedly. It hasnt been a month and he has many so many mistakes.

Everyone makes mistakes. I see several in your post. What about the jobs he has created? What about the stock market? Did You even know Flynn was appointed by Obama to several posts? You won't answer.

The clearest sign of good times ahead is to see a Liberal in mental anguish. And lately the signs have been in abundance. The future is so bright I have to wear shades a welding helmet.

BlueDove was right, Trump will provide comedians with plenty of material. I guess he didn't realize the source of the material was going to be Liberals acting bat-crap crazy over Trump's presidency. For some reason I can't wipe this perpetual grin off of my face. I know you are not supposed to laugh at the mentally handicapped, but man it is hard not to. Liberal after Liberal after Liberal have begun to show their utter incapability of comprehending their own flawed and hypocritical logic, and continue to spout the most absurd things. What a time to be a comic. Too bad most of them are Liberal and resort to cheap personal attacks on Trump and his family. If they had any sense they would realize a plethora of gold material is available just by watching the Liberal antics.

As I've stated before, we watch the CBS News every evening.  I guess since we're entering the basketball playoffs, it's appropriate to say, the Left is in a full court press.  I was in awe as I sit through that tirade against Trump, Republicans, and the deplorables.  They ended the indoctrination with a Global Warming story.  In fairness, they spent about 2 minutes talking about whoever leaked the information was breaking the law, but they countered with a left wing loon saying whoever leaked it was a patriot.  I'd give it an 85 on a 0-90 degree slanted left scale lol.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Surely someone will mimmick Nancy Pelosi talking about the escape goat

That Tweet that the NYT and the Dems keep quoting was from the Twitter account Not Michael Flynn.  How dumb do they have to be to source a parody account?  

Tomi is a little easier to watch that other video