2A REGION 3 who will win the region??

Bad boyz

I know Grapeland is going to be a tough team to beat, and well BS is still BS whether or not they lost players to graduation. Don't know much about Tenaha, Shelbyville or Evadale but I am sure they are as good as there record and stats look. However, Pineywoods, Alto and Chireno all have good teams that can run with any 2A in the Region.

50 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

House kid from PCA is a stud. I've seen him throw down a couple times, including a nasty put back dunk over a couple kids. 

I think Evadale's got a chance to make a run because of how deep their bench is, but i believe Teneha will take it. 

Shhhhhhh! Not many people think we are very good and we would like to keep it that way.

3 hours ago, HasBeen36 said:

House kid from PCA is a stud. I've seen him throw down a couple times, including a nasty put back dunk over a couple kids. 

I think Evadale's got a chance to make a run because of how deep their bench is, but i believe Teneha will take it. 

PCA has had a good year.

On February 4, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Ferg 510 said:

Shelbyville 75 Tenaha 69 OT 

Congrats to Shelbyville.

Also just saw were Dist 21, Neches, who is 25-1, defeated Tenaha in Jan, in Tenaha.  And Alto, also in Dist 21, is 18-4 and ranked #21.  Yep, going to be some good basketball in these playoffs.