Basketball Topics High School vs College

BLUEDOVE3

I moved the Ballou thread to the college forums because it is thread that I saw that talks about a college player. Why did I not move the Jase Miguez thread or the other thread, because I haven't see those. But I will search for them and do the same.

Second, I know you are butthurt that Donald Trump will be our new president...but I don't care as for purposes of the sports forums on this site, the political events of this nation have absolutely no bearing.  Any further suggestion that a moderation decision is political in nature by you will put me in a bad mood and since you are one that likes to talk in this forum as well as the political forums, I can assure you that you don't want me in a bad mood.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I moved the Ballou thread to the college forums because it is thread that I saw that talks about a college player. Why did I not move the Jase Miguez thread or the other thread, because I haven't see those. But I will search for them and do the same.

Second, I know you are butthurt that Donald Trump will be our new president...but I don't care as for purposes of the sports forums on this site, the political events of this nation have absolutely no bearing.  Any further suggestion that a moderation decision is political in nature by you will put me in a bad mood and since you are one that likes to talk in this forum as well as the political forums, I can assure you that you don't want me in a bad mood.

Bad mood?  Nah,  not at all!  Let's be consistent and fair.  

On November 24, 2016 at 6:13 PM, winwin said:Nash has never lost a game of scrabble in his life

He'd beat me for sure.  I'd be challenging all them big words and losing my kister. :) 

I do think we could make some money if we could get nash and Hoops to play a game of one on one. Heck, I'd pay a couple of dollars to watch that.  We'd probably pack the gym with Fourm members.  Keeping in mind we'd have to pay to have an EMS unit standing by lol.