Leckelt Transferring to PNG

robanadana

2 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

that would require him go against UIL rules!  and where he is from they do not violate UIL rules! 

True. Jeff would have a large, black and white spotted cow. But, it would really help the Indians although I don't think they need it this week. BTW, I was seen and videoed doing the tomahawk chop last Friday but in actuallity, I was throwing "V"s.

16 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

How does Vidor get all these cool named kids.

Since I've read most of Louis L'amour's novels, and have a working knowledge of western history, the Quirante's choices for their boys is outstanding.  I forget the oldest, but it was in the same group with Montana, Maverick, and Bridger.  My hats off to that family.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

Since I've read most of Louis L'amour's novels, and have a working knowledge of western history, the Quirante's choices for their boys is outstanding.  I forget the oldest, but it was in the same group with Montana, Maverick, and Bridger.  My hats off to that family.

^^^^^^^

This is the truth...you hit the nail on the head. Alicia told me she named them from those L'Amour novels. The eldest son is named Remington but he goes by Cutler. Didn't play football; only basketball. We only have one left and I'm not sure he'll play QB for the Pirates.