Trump May Have Won The Popular Vote!

Reagan

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You are right, it doesn't mean anything because you previously declared that if it was lawful, then it shouldn't be questioned, right?

Just saying what is obviously true, its only happened twice in my lifetime, winning the popular vote and losing the election. Which pubs benefited both times, just sayin!

The rules of the game were known well in advance and each side had the same opportunity to "play the game" under the VERY WELL KNOWN/LONG ESTABLISHED rules.  The difference is that the media was doing its utmost to influence the outcome and failed miserably.  They are now licking their wounds also and coming to the realization that they have lost tons of credibility.  If you play a basketball game and lose by 2 points and find out that the other team made three 3 point shots while your team made none, it doesn't do much good to start crying that you would have won if they hadn't instituted the 3 point rule years ago.

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

But that's not what it takes to win. I'm sure if it was, Trump would have ran a different type of campaign. But, his campaign was structured to win the Electoral College. And he did!  

Very true and, again, wont be acknowledged by the left.  He spent his final efforts concentrating on Michigan because he knew how crucial it would be.  If it had been a straight up popular vote, he would have approached it differently and achieved the same outcome.

On November 14, 2016 at 1:43 PM, new tobie said:

Just saying what is obviously true, its only happened twice in my lifetime, winning the popular vote and losing the election. Which pubs benefited both times, just sayin!

As I pointed out in another thread, it's The United States of America.  The electoral college prevents a few heavily populated States from dictating who will be president.  I'm in awe of the foresight of our founding fathers.  

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

As I pointed out in another thread, it's The United States of America.  The electoral college prevents a few heavily populated States from dictating who will be president.  I'm in awe of the foresight of our founding fathers.  

Amen...the only reason it's coming up now is because the dems lost...and can't seem to get over it.

There is therapy available in several universities. :)