This Is How Reagan Handled Protestors!

Reagan

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Same black & yellow signs at every riot/protest.  I just don't understand what Soros benefits out of this.  

That would be something interesting to find out!  I know he gave Black Labradors Matters, uh, I mean Black Lives Matter, millions of dollars to cause mischief.  Then they end up in Europe protesting.  One has to wonder!

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Don't act like republicans didn't protest when Obama won, they protested for 8yrs. And their protest was much worse than the protest for trump. they had racial signs against Obama's whole family, even calling him a jungle bunny. Comparing his wife to a gorilla, 

Trump has already endured more hate filled protests before ever taking office than Obama did in his eight years in office. That is indisputable. Ronald Reagan endured the same thing, but folks like you only see what your little imaginations will conjure up for you.

31 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Republican celebs also said they would move to canada if Obama won in 2008 and 20012. Don't act like all of this is new.

Who is acting like this is something new? Is it all in your head? Are your preconceived notions of the Right telling you what to think? I think that is called profiling. Now THAT is nothing new.

Soros is not getting his money's worth. If you don't start coming up with some better posts those checks will surely start bouncing.

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

gonna give trump a chance, he's gotta know that he won by electorial college and that the vote of the american people didn't elect him.

No you're not. You've already publically stated you are going to complain about his every move. You're already whining and he hasn't even taken office yet.

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

gonna give trump a chance, he's gotta know that he won by electorial college and that the vote of the american people didn't elect him.

He won by the way the Constitution was written.  Are you and Big girl gonna whine about it for at least four years?  Hillary lost, move on.  If the American people didn't vote, who did?

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

He won by the way the Constitution was written.  Are you and Big girl gonna whine about it for at least four years?  Hillary lost, move on.  If the American people didn't vote, who did?

I'm guessing his secret history books didn't cover the Presidential election process. It's still funny because TVC, Stevenash and myself (forgive me if I overlooked other posts by someone else) have already posted multiple times on this forum how the process was designed and is implemented. A simple Bing search will yield plenty of information. But he will continue to spout lies about the oppressive system.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You need very badly to wake up when you are reflecting on what the American people want.  As I write this, the American people have given the republicans control of the house, the senate, the Presidency, U.S. governorships, and a solid majority in state legislatures.   Are you so naïve to believe that there isn't a message there for you and your party?  Do you honestly believe that all of these results are due to an electoral college?