This Is How Reagan Handled Protestors!

Reagan

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Don't act like republicans didn't protest when Obama won, they protested for 8yrs. And their protest was much worse than the protest for trump. they had racial signs against Obama's whole family, even calling him a jungle bunny. Comparing his wife to a gorilla, 

I don't recall Republicans rioting in the streets resulting in shootings, and shutting down highways. Try again

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I don't recall Republicans rioting in the streets resulting in shootings, and shutting down highways. Try again

They protested by forming the Tea Party...I seem to recall when their "protests" concluded, the venue was cleaner than found.

No looting, no injured police officers, and not a single car was defecated on.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Don't act like republicans didn't protest when Obama won, they protested for 8yrs. And their protest was much worse than the protest for trump. they had racial signs against Obama's whole family, even calling him a jungle bunny. Comparing his wife to a gorilla, 

Let's see......racial signs of "protest" or killing five people in Seattle, yanking an old white man out if his car and "ganging" up on him.....yeah, I can see the comparison. You have a very skewed sense of values. Always with the "yeah, but what about them" phrase, while NEVER looking at your own. Everything is a comparison as to which is worse....not right or wrong.

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

Let's see......racial signs of "protest" or killing five people in Seattle, yanking an old white man out if his car and "ganging" up on him.....yeah, I can see the comparison. You have a very skewed sense of values. Always with the "yeah, but what about them" phrase, while NEVER looking at your own. Everything is a comparison as to which is worse....not right or wrong.

Clinton and her deplorables.  I hope those that voted for her are pleased with what is happening.  I think Big girl is.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I don't know, she said she was so proud of her son for protesting with the deplorables.

Oops, I sure forgot that one. So she does condone violence. Another two-faced democrat. Imagine that! 

Funny, I haven't had anyone jump on me. It would make the 6:00 p.m. "in the evening" news. Maybe even go national.

• 2 months later...