Pakronos crow eating post Vidor game.

pakronos

Meant to post this last night,but wasn't in the mood lol. First off, hats off to Vidor. They came right out and punched us in the mouth. Nothing fancy just tough hard running. No excuses. I didn't like the call when hines clearly moved the pile across the goal line, but we should have never been in a position to need that touchdown. Again very well played game Vidor. Good luck in the playoffs.

Now I don't know what xbox was doing for two weeks , but it wasn't preparing for vidor. You tried twould plays in the opening drive that saw KJ at qb and wr. Just stick to what got you here!!!! A reverse on 4th and goal from the 15??? I think xbox thought vidor was gonna lay down...welp, I see you was wrong. The team came out flat before kickoff and I told bigd they didn't look right...anyway, don't underestimate porter.

The Titans will be fine...sometimes it's better to lose one (i.e. Barbie's Hill) to get your coaches and your team focused. I knew how bad our kids wanted this and the perfect storm came together for us. You guys have some amazing athletes...no one has caught Kolbie or Haylon from behind except your defense. Get ready to play and represent 22-5A! Crush Porter!

I appreciate the post and the willingness to eat Crow, but that PAM team last night is not just Good, they are REALLY good!  I was at the WOS scrimmage earlier this year and I know it was "just a scrimmage" but there is no way that WOS is better than PAM.  I mean I do not know who would win if and anything can happen on one night in a football game, but PAM has an Amazing Team.  I would expect them to go deep in the Playoffs!

Good Luck!

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Mad props for you to post this thread. Take it like a man.

Now, where are all those other Titan fans? where is theghost? etc....

Ghost is a true blue, but like I said during the week of png, it's only 3 or 4 True PAM fans...rest are fair weather...promise u, they might show their face this week...we win Friday, they gonna be on here like they been posting for 10 years smh.

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Hey I was the main one posting last night right before, during, and after the game. I already gave the pirates their props. Time to move on and get ready for Porter. 

well I left the game after the muffed punt due to bad parking and having to walk through the vidor crowd after a defeat...I found out xbox screwed up this game....24-21 with 8min and u onside kick???? after you have stopped for vidor for atleast 3 four and outs?? smh...even with all the mistakes the team made with fumbles, they still had  a very good chance to win this...thanks xbox...be sure to see the wizard this week for a setoff brains...the straw still don't work.

50 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well I left the game after the muffed punt due to bad parking and having to walk through the vidor crowd after a defeat...I found out xbox screwed up this game....24-21 with 8min and u onside kick???? after you have stopped for vidor for atleast 3 four and outs?? smh...even with all the mistakes the team made with fumbles, they still had  a very good chance to win this...thanks xbox...be sure to see the wizard this week for a setoff brains...the straw still don't work.

I sure don't know what his reasoning was, but perhaps he was remembering the success PNG had with it.  And if successful, maybe today many would be talking about, what a stroke of genius.  

As I stated before, I'm a PAM fan now, so if Xbox screws up next game, me and you both will be on him :) 

Btw, pakronos, crow ain't so bad.  I've ate a lot of it in my lifetime lol.

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

Meant to post this last night,but wasn't in the mood lol. First off, hats off to Vidor. They came right out and punched us in the mouth. Nothing fancy just tough hard running. No excuses. I didn't like the call when hines clearly moved the pile across the goal line, but we should have never been in a position to need that touchdown. Again very well played game Vidor. Good luck in the playoffs.

Now I don't know what xbox was doing for two weeks , but it wasn't preparing for vidor. You tried twould plays in the opening drive that saw KJ at qb and wr. Just stick to what got you here!!!! A reverse on 4th and goal from the 15??? I think xbox thought vidor was gonna lay down...welp, I see you was wrong. The team came out flat before kickoff and I told bigd they didn't look right...anyway, don't underestimate porter.

Mad props, my friend.  Most would not do this.

Hey man , to say I was shocked is a understatement , I was flabbergasted at the start going down 24 : 0 lol , I can't see how Kenny let the kids come out flat like that for a District title game , they didn't seem ready until the second half and made a furious comeback , but I'll say it again and I know I'm beating a dead horse , but I'll never understand the onside kick with 8:40 left in the 4th , 3 straight unanswered touchdowns , crowd in a frenzy , Defense coming out with 3 straight 4th down stops prior , game 21 : 24 and you make that move , I still just can't understand it lol , it took all the life out of the team and the air out of the crowd  , and it was visible , never seen nothing like it up close and personal , the sneaky onside kick that Vidor did was brilliant , they weren't even lined up and it was a hell of a call , again I tried to give Kenny the edge in coaching but I was wrong , oh well much props to Vidor man , them boys run hard as hell , especially the Humbolt kid , in the end I figure Co.champs don't sound so bad , and I'm still proud of the kids and my nephew , time to take the show on the road to Porter , and btw Vidor will beat Crosby they are on a mission..

4 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Hey man , to say I was shocked is a understatement , I was flabbergasted at the start going down 24 : 0 lol , I can't see how Kenny let the kids come out flat like that for a District title game , they didn't seem ready until the second half and made a furious comeback , but I'll say it again and I know I'm beating a dead horse , but I'll never understand the onside kick with 8:40 left in the 4th , 3 straight unanswered touchdowns , crowd in a frenzy , Defense coming out with 3 straight 4th down stops prior , game 21 : 24 and you make that move , I still just can't understand it lol , it took all the life out of the team and the air out of the crowd  , and it was visible , never seen nothing like it up close and personal , the sneaky onside kick that Vidor did was brilliant , they weren't even lined up and it was a hell of a call , again I tried to give Kenny the edge in coaching but I was wrong , oh well much props to Vidor man , them boys run hard as hell , especially the Humbolt kid , in the end I figure Co.champs don't sound so bad , and I'm still proud of the kids and my nephew , time to take the show on the road to Porter , and btw Vidor will beat Crosby they are on a mission..

I suppose that's where talent and coaching clash. Some say talent gets your far some say it's the coaching, hindsight is 20/20 on that. The talent made the comeback but the coaching stopped the momentum, or that's how it seems I wasn't there just going off your post.  JM is known for some trick plays, he's got a few in his hat. When the stakes are high vidor plays hard. 

Hey Bulldogpower, you got a point there my brother , I could go out on a limb and say Vidor wasn't the most " talented " team so to speak , but the best well coached , now that's not a disservice to those kids because as a team they ARE legit contenders , I'm a believer , trust me , it's just sometimes collective D1 " talent " dosent always transition to wins , hell I know , PAM dishes out D1 talent year in year out , and still at times struggle alot recently  , maybe coaching eh ? Who knows , In the end PAM fans have to rally around the product , whatever that is , & likewise for EVERY other team , just comes with the territory 

3 hours ago, liltex said:

What was it,5 Vidor onside kicks,Memorial came out to start the 2nd half w/a mobile running qb that gave Vidor some trouble.Titans reminded me of the Broncos=arm tackling 1st half,improved play on defense 2nd half.

I haven't seen Vidor play.  I just read the post on here.  But liltex, you wouldn't believe the number of times I've seen the words "missed tackles", or "arm tackles" when referring to a loss to Vidor.  Its repeated time after time.  My only conclusion is those Vidor backs must be a hard running quad.  Maybe the D's are able to tackle most other backs with their arms, but evidently them four from Vidor run through that stuff.  They may not all have 4.4 or 4.5 speed, but there's more to being a good RB than speed.  

I haven't seen many HS games in quite a few years, but I saw some guys discussing something I'd never heard of, foot tackling.  One said some coaches actually teach that, to avoid concussions.  Doubt you'll see much of that from playoff teams lol.  Anyway, I think it was a good wake up call for PAM.  I don't envy Porter. Vidor has awakened a beast.

56 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I haven't seen Vidor play.  I just read the post on here.  But liltex, you wouldn't believe the number of times I've seen the words "missed tackles", or "arm tackles" when referring to a loss to Vidor.  Its repeated time after time.  My only conclusion is those Vidor backs must be a hard running quad.  Maybe the D's are able to tackle most other backs with their arms, but evidently them four from Vidor run through that stuff.  They may not all have 4.4 or 4.5 speed, but there's more to being a good RB than speed.  

I haven't seen many HS games in quite a few years, but I saw some guys discussing something I'd never heard of, foot tackling.  One said some coaches actually teach that, to avoid concussions.  Doubt you'll see much of that from playoff teams lol.  Anyway, I think it was a good wake up call for PAM.  I don't envy Porter. Vidor has awakened a beast.

Actually, you're pretty accurate...  They run hard and are a load to bring down.  I've heard many PAM fans say it after seeing Vidor.  I've seen it when they Olay central.  A Vidor RB was able to break free of a tackle and proceed 30 yards to paydirt...  you have to wrap up and drive them back.  And you MUST have the angle on them because they are slippery...

18 hours ago, daddy23 said:

I appreciate the post and the willingness to eat Crow, but that PAM team last night is not just Good, they are REALLY good!  I was at the WOS scrimmage earlier this year and I know it was "just a scrimmage" but there is no way that WOS is better than PAM.  I mean I do not know who would win if and anything can happen on one night in a football game, but PAM has an Amazing Team.  I would expect them to go deep in the Playoffs!

Good Luck!

Be careful my friend, WOS has NOTHING to do with this 

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Apparently you haven't read the PAM vs Vidor game thread where I congratulated Vidor on the win. Since it wasn't good enough for YOU, I'll say it once again. CONGRATS TO THE PIRATES ON THE WIN!

8 hours ago, liltex said:

What was it,5 Vidor onside kicks,Memorial came out to start the 2nd half w/a mobile running qb that gave Vidor some trouble.Titans reminded me of the Broncos=arm tackling 1st half,improved play on defense 2nd half.

that wasn't a mobile qb..it was Bambi...he actually runs hard against smaller opposition (meaning in size). he actually played good Friday...maybe all my "bad mouthing" has motivated him....too bad daddy can't get on the same page.