Beaumont Central vs New Caney

Alpha Wolf

20 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Manvel beat up on Houston Austin to the tune of 78-6.  It was 65-6 @ halftime.  The winner of this game will play them on Saturday, the 19th, 2 pm @ TDECU Stadium on the campus of UH...

23 points was defense and special teams... We didn't try beat up on Austin.

4 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Let's go New Caney need to even this series. Btw how the hell did PAM lose to Vidor? 

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Never seen the offense.

Too many fumbles.

Vidor got an onside kick.

On top of all that, Vidor came out fired up! And they capitalized on PAM mistakes.

One of the fumbles was recovered on Vidors one yard line with 30 seconds left in the first half.

Another fumble was recovered on PAMS 25 yard line on 4th and 8 with about 2:30 left in the 4th quarter

Vidor kicked 4 onside kicks in a row and recovered only one of them at PAMS 45 yard line. So we gave PAM the ball at about midfield 3 times in a row. 

Not to mention Vidor going for it on 4th and 1 on our 30 yard line and not  getting it.

The two fumbles that we could actually do something with, we still had to drive the ball to score. It's not like Vidor  just picked up a fumble an ran it in. 

Vidor played pretty good D against PAM. They gave up a few big plays in the 2nd half.

PAM has a great team they were just a little off that night. Hope they do well in the Playoffs.

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

One of the fumbles was recovered on Vidors one yard line with 30 seconds left in the first half.

Another fumble was recovered on PAMS 25 yard line on 4th and 8 with about 2:30 left in the 4th quarter

Vidor kicked 4 onside kicks in a row and recovered only one of them at PAMS 45 yard line. So we gave PAM the ball at about midfield 3 times in a row. 

Not to mention Vidor going for it on 4th and 1 on our 30 yard line and not  getting it.

The two fumbles that we could actually do something with, we still had to drive the ball to score. It's not like Vidor  just picked up a fumble an ran it in. 

Vidor played pretty good D against PAM. They gave up a few big plays in the 2nd half.

PAM has a great team they were just a little off that night. Hope they do well in the Playoffs.

I'm sure they will be fine in playoffs.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:27 AM, Jag Insider said:

I read on another thread where someone said TF would get a 5 year extension.  I don't know about that but i do know he has at least 1 more year on his current contract.  Despite not getting past the 1st round yet, he has made it to the playoffs every year since he has been there.  

Lets get this one Jags!

Well when there's 4 teams going to the playoffs, it don't make it hard to get in, losing the 1st round has been T.F. record in the playoffs, I feel either he/ his staff meads to be replaced but I'm no expert, just a die hard Jag fan. and this year don't look any different, I like for them to progress on but don't see it.

6 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Let's go New Caney need to even this series. Btw how the hell did PAM lose to Vidor? 

Dude.. Shut up.  Crosby fans are getting as annoying and cocky as Summer Creek did.  

We beat you in total yards and beat you in the second half.  Your not half as impressive as you think you are.

This is a SETX board.  Not greater Houston.  I don't believe any of our sponsors  do business in Crosby.  If you enjoy downing SETX teams so much, create your own board and do it.  

No one on here cares what you do after bidistrict.  Let us back our small town teams and quit questioning games you did not attend.