Beaumont Central vs New Caney

Alpha Wolf

I read on another thread where someone said TF would get a 5 year extension.  I don't know about that but i do know he has at least 1 more year on his current contract.  Despite not getting past the 1st round yet, he has made it to the playoffs every year since he has been there.  

Lets get this one Jags!

4 minutes ago, robanadana said:

New Candy runs the spread and they're pretty good at it. Take a page from our playbook Jags and RUN the dang football with stiff defense and you can win. You have the talent to get it done!!!

I've been saying that.  I've sounding like a damn broken record.  He won't run the offense...

4 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I read on another thread where someone said TF would get a 5 year extension.  I don't know about that but i do know he has at least 1 more year on his current contract.  Despite not getting past the 1st round yet, he has made it to the playoffs every year since he has been there.  

Lets get this one Jags!

That should be considered "underperforming" considering the talent at central.

Funny this game is at their home stadium because Humble is the exact team I would compare Central to in 22-5A. Similar enrollment, similar athletes and according to some fans similarly odd coaching at times. 

New Caney isn't going to go out there and beat themselves. They're very solid on defense, second best unit in the district behind Crosby's. Their bread and butter is the zone read with their qb and 200lb back that likes to get downhill on you. Qb and rb have over 2,000 combined rushing yards and qb is a pretty good passer. They also have a first team all-district receiver in #3 Eli Aiken. Also a familiar district stadium for New Caney versus traveling to Beaumont like last year against Ned. 

I think New Caney scores in the mid-30's and their defense holds Central in the mid to low 20's. Central has better athletes than NC but so does Humble, Centraljust has to get out of that playoff spot. 

46 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Funny this game is at their home stadium because Humble is the exact team I would compare Central to in 22-5A. Similar enrollment, similar athletes and according to some fans similarly odd coaching at times. 

New Caney isn't going to go out there and beat themselves. They're very solid on defense, second best unit in the district behind Crosby's. Their bread and butter is the zone read with their qb and 200lb back that likes to get downhill on you. Qb and rb have over 2,000 combined rushing yards and qb is a pretty good passer. They also have a first team all-district receiver in #3 Eli Aiken. Also a familiar district stadium for New Caney versus traveling to Beaumont like last year against Ned. 

I think New Caney scores in the mid-30's and their defense holds Central in the mid to low 20's. Central has better athletes than NC but so does Humble, Centraljust has to get out of that playoff spot. 

Good analysis...