Beaumont Central vs New Caney

Alpha Wolf

10 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Dude.. Shut up.  Crosby fans are getting as annoying and cocky as Summer Creek did.  

We beat you in total yards and beat you in the second half.  Your not half as impressive as you think you are.

This is a SETX board.  Not greater Houston.  I don't believe any of our sponsors  do business in Crosby.  If you enjoy downing SETX teams so much, create your own board and do it.  

No one on here cares what you do after bidistrict.  Let us back our small town teams and quit questioning games you did not attend.

So I shouldn't be here since New Caney is Houston area? Maybe this site shouldn't cover 21-5a then.

57 minutes ago, nceagle said:

So I shouldn't be here since New Caney is Houston area? Maybe this site shouldn't cover 21-5a then.

Since i would assume 80%+ of the members are from the Golden Triangle, we shouldn't.  Especially when you continue to down small town schools that are near as elite as you guys are.

Where does it stop?  My kids will eventually go to Katy Seven Lakes.  It is considered SETX?  Should we cover them during the regular season?

Just saying that badmouthing the core of the board is not cool.  Especially when somd of us, like me, have been on here since nearly the beginning. 

Only reason I follow 21-5a is to look at bidistrict games.  Other than that, really don't care.  With the growth of Metro Houston, districts will change and new schools will be built.

There will always be Vidor, PNG, Nederland, WOS, etc....  Those are the games and teams this board should be bias for and passionate about.  

1 hour ago, Curelover32 said:

Since i would assume 80%+ of the members are from the Golden Triangle, we shouldn't.  Especially when you continue to down small town schools that are near as elite as you guys are.

Where does it stop?  My kids will eventually go to Katy Seven Lakes.  It is considered SETX?  Should we cover them during the regular season?

Just saying that badmouthing the core of the board is not cool.  Especially when somd of us, like me, have been on here since nearly the beginning. 

Only reason I follow 21-5a is to look at bidistrict games.  Other than that, really don't care.  With the growth of Metro Houston, districts will change and new schools will be built.

There will always be Vidor, PNG, Nederland, WOS, etc....  Those are the games and teams this board should be bias for and passionate about.  

Vidor acting like it matters. How's basketball season? 

Central fans...give your coaches and team some love...they battled and left it all on the field.  What more can you ask for?  Good job Central Jaguars...you exemplified what HS football is about...play hard, play with passion, fight for what you get, and add up the score at the end.  Tip of the cap to NC.

Go Indians.  Peace.

2 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Because PAM looks like a legitimate contender in D1 and y'all are done playing in the first round. I was thoroughly impressed by all three facets of PAMs team last night.

Crosby was favored to win. But have seen the stats for the game. Crosby isn't exactly a defensive stopper. You may get another feel good win but you'll be out by the 3rd round. Total Crosby yards 319 - Total Vidor yards 440.