Silsbee at Cleveland

BADSANTA

I noticed last week that there were only 22 or 23 players on the sidelines for Silsbee. That is fine but if you are playing two platoon football then there are really not that many reserves to send into the game so you can't sit your starters as much as many of us think that you should. Who knows there may me more varsity players suited up this week. 

3 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

I noticed last week that there were only 22 or 23 players on the sidelines for Silsbee. That is fine but if you are playing two platoon football then there are really not that many reserves to send into the game so you can't sit your starters as much as many of us think that you should. Who knows there may me more varsity players suited up this week. 

I take it you are meaning 22-23 when either the offense or defense is already on the field.

7 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

LOTS of underclassmen were pulled up this year.  There are quite a few Seniors (IMO) who just aren't playing. Says a lot about current roster.