10 4A Playoff Match Up Predictions

BADSANTA

4 minutes ago, kicker said:

Doesn't matter, BC and Silsbee will win their games against your "superior" East Texas teams....I wouldn't bet against LCM either....

If LCM plays Henderson I hope they take us lightly. I don't see them blowing us out like WOS did. We were in the game with St Pius at the of 3rd. We had 5 turnovers that game. If we don't turn the ball over I think it will be a good game. 

6 hours ago, LCM17 said:

If LCM plays Henderson I hope they take us lightly. I don't see them blowing us out like WOS did. We were in the game with St Pius at the of 3rd. We had 5 turnovers that game. If we don't turn the ball over I think it will be a good game. 

I don't think so. And that's no disrespect to LCM..... Henderson is just that good. You'll know what I mean if/when you see them play. 

16 minutes ago, KilgoreAggie98 said:

I don't think so. And that's no disrespect to LCM..... Henderson is just that good. You'll know what I mean if/when you see them play. 

Oh I believe there good. I just don't think there going to blow us out. We have a lot of injuries and they should be the favorite to win 

Yes lcm or sota will score but Henderson bread and butter is its offense. We scored first play from scrimmage about 6 games and only trailed twice this season. Kilgore game and Pittsburgh had a 14-7 lead going into the 2nd ended up 49-14 ( I think) at half time. 

So what lcm and sota got? Kilgore runs through their offense with their Qb very quick, Carthage is all about their RB Ingram. I see a potential split in the playoffs with center losing and possibly Carthage. Kilgore probably unfortunately wins. Henderson probably has the best chance imo. Center is decent but they were the worst defense we seen all year and then they up beat @ Kilgore. 

15 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Yes lcm or sota will score but Henderson bread and butter is its offense. We scored first play from scrimmage about 6 games and only trailed twice this season. Kilgore game and Pittsburgh had a 14-7 lead going into the 2nd ended up 49-14 ( I think) at half time. 

I look forward playing Henderson or Kilgore we have never played them. I think I counted atleast to 6 injuries on the sideline last we are truly banged up. Two are done for the season for good, I just out offense don't turn the ball over. How many guys on varsity do y'all suit up?

11 hours ago, Lion70 said:

I love setex trash talk it's adorable I sincerely mean that.

As little as you think of WOS judging from your comments on other threads I'm shocked Henderson is even worried about these "puny" SE Texas teams...  WOS beat LCM 45-0, BC 55-0 and Silsbee 51-2... why the concern now?  :)

7 hours ago, LCM17 said:

I look forward playing Henderson or Kilgore we have never played them. I think I counted atleast to 6 injuries on the sideline last we are truly banged up. Two are done for the season for good, I just out offense don't turn the ball over. How many guys on varsity do y'all suit up?

Sometimes that injury bug bites hard. As far as I know Henderson is completely healthy. You can check out some short Hendo high lights on youtube at "BPOTW" (big play of the week)