West Orange Stark vs Orangefield

tennisbc

this will not be a cake walk for wo-s  but after seeing what there BIG D can do .we saw a stop me if you can team in liberty team a team ball control team with a big BACK who was very hard to bring down if you saw this game will agree on the other hand we saw how fast the kids at wo-s can score VERY FAST  don't you agree we was why  wo-s is #1 in the state we wish them luck Friday

Orangefield has a lot to play for, a loss and they take 3rd place if I am correct. There only loss in district so far is to Liberty. They will play hard for all 4 qtrs. WOS will play hard as well but this is going to be a game. Wishing the best for both teams in the playoffs and to stay injury free. Good hard game before the playoffs begin. Go Stangs. 

Aug. 26 - Buna, 45-0

Sept. 2 - at Kirbyville, 7-21

Sept. 9 - Woodville, 7-41

Sept. 16 - at Little Cypress-Mauriceville, 42-43 (2OT)

Sept. 23 - Beaumont Kelly, 52-0

Sept. 30 - at Diboll, 31-21

Oct. 7 - at Liberty, 27-42*

Oct. 14 - OPEN

Oct. 21 - Hamshire-Fannett, 27-16*

Oct. 28 - at Hardin-Jefferson, 17-15*

Nov. 4 - West Orange-Stark, 7:30 pm*

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Orangefield has a lot to play for, a loss and they take 3rd place if I am correct. There only loss in district so far is to Liberty. They will play hard for all 4 qtrs. WOS will play hard as well but this is going to be a game. Wishing the best for both teams in the playoffs and to stay injury free. Good hard game before the playoffs begin. Go Stangs. 

Aug. 26 - Buna, 45-0

Sept. 2 - at Kirbyville, 7-21

Sept. 9 - Woodville, 7-41

Sept. 16 - at Little Cypress-Mauriceville, 42-43 (2OT)

Sept. 23 - Beaumont Kelly, 52-0

Sept. 30 - at Diboll, 31-21

Oct. 7 - at Liberty, 27-42*

Oct. 14 - OPEN

Oct. 21 - Hamshire-Fannett, 27-16*

Oct. 28 - at Hardin-Jefferson, 17-15*

Nov. 4 - West Orange-Stark, 7:30 pm*

IF HJ beats HF, OF is the 4 seed due to point differential.  But you are correct they have a lot to play for...a win on Friday moves OF from fourth to 1st

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

IF HJ beats HF, OF is the 4 seed due to point differential.  But you are correct they have a lot to play for...a win on Friday moves OF from fourth to 1st

I thought you went by head to head first and OF beat HJ right.So the win means nothing???

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

WO-S is flawless in stopping what OF loves to do.   WO-S just wants to come out of this game healthy in preparation for a state title run.  Factor that in with a lot on the line for OF, you may see the best game for the season for them.  I see it being...

'Stangs - 21

'Cats - 0

No way of holds wos to 21

59 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

WO-S is flawless in stopping what OF loves to do.   WO-S just wants to come out of this game healthy in preparation for a state title run.  Factor that in with a lot on the line for OF, you may see the best game for the season for them.  I see it being...

'Stangs - 21

'Cats - 0

I'll  take that. 

OF will always play hard against WO-S. I believe that Coach T. will play his starters longer, if he feels there is a threat for the Bobcats to win. I also think that the starters should play to work on some things that the coaches may feel that is pertinent for the future playoff run. We (WOS) should not be tipping toeing through the regular season thinking that there may be injuries. We should keep the goal in focus, A STATE TITLE, healthy yes, but never running from a fight. JMO.   

On 10/29/2016 at 11:09 AM, skipper said:

this will not be a cake walk for wo-s  but after seeing what there BIG D can do .we saw a stop me if you can team in liberty team a team ball control team with a big BACK who was very hard to bring down if you saw this game will agree on the other hand we saw how fast the kids at wo-s can score VERY FAST  don't you agree we was why  wo-s is #1 in the state we wish them luck Friday

It's funny to even consider this a problem but by us scoring so fast, it will cause other teams to try and emulate Liberty. Of course without the monsters Liberty had, probably won't work.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

'Stangs - 21

'Cats - 0

U have a great point. But the problem is as a team u have to stay sharp going into the playoffs.  Things will get tougher so they will have to stay mentally tough right now.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Staying mentally tough takes priority over staying healthy for a pretty much meaningless game?  Well, it does have meaning because they can win outright district championship.  Lose, and you have to share, I believe...

Right, I see your point. The Liberty game did nothing to let our offense run their routes, and throw at will because, Liberty played a little league style running attack. Ball control etc., I imagine that can frustrate a high-power offense like the Mustangs’ have. Our defense always can make plays and stay mentally sharp. I would like to see the thoroughbreds get lose for three quarters, Mad respect for OF though...  

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

'Stangs - 21

'Cats - 0

Works for me.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Right, I see your point. The Liberty game did nothing to let our offense run their routes, and throw at will because, Liberty played a little league style running attack. Ball control etc., I imagine that can frustrate a high-power offense like the Mustangs’ have. Our defense always can make plays and stay mentally sharp. I would like to see the thoroughbreds get lose for three quarters, Mad respect for OF though...  

Yeah we had the ball for what 5-6 series and about 10 minutes the entire game.Not much work for the offense.Hey that relates to a little over 3 points a minute.Not bad.