PNG vs Central

Indianforever

Lol , hey man I'm keeping it trill Stat , them kids just came off a emotional loss , a game they could have won , on the flip you got the jags fighting for their very lives , they have more athletes and speed , but ol Toby gots to coach with fire up his @rse , who knows my Titans may suffer the same fate , we'll see

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

Lol , hey man I'm keeping it trill Stat , them kids just came off a emotional loss , a game they could have won , on the flip you got the jags fighting for their very lives , they have more athletes and speed , but ol Toby gots to coach with fire up his @rse , who knows my Titans may suffer the same fate , we'll see

I mentioned this exact same thing to someone else the other day...

11 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

With PA-M going probably 8-0 in district or at the worst 7-1, Vidor 6-2 or possibly even 7-1 that would lock up 2 playoff spots.  You are correct, Nederland, Central and the PN-G all could end up 5-3.  Boy would that be something.  Hey, if the Indians stay home and the Bulldogs and Jaguars get in, my Jaguars would go D2, something that they haven't done in many years...

1 game at a time...

Mark my words Png will not lose another district game,wishfull thinking though,its not going to happen,all the Pam game did is fuel the team they have moved on and are hungry,i have spoke to many players,they have a chip on there shoulder,they said the Pam game helped them and they will bounce back,we shall see.

3 hours ago, Finesser said:

jags might have speed but i bet any thing that is not even close to the over all speed of Pam,if titans get a mad passing attack going some how they have beast recievers,i think no one could stop them going all the way,there def is fast and for real,if i had there weapons i would be passing like crazy mixed with that beast in back field,they wouldn't be stopped,some one tell that coach to air it out,lol,its the truth though.

Ok after watching the tape here are my points to the game. Make Central 1 dementional. Force them to pass. Central most likely be ineffective stopping PNG based on the game tape I have seen as well as head to head matchup situations by common opponents all points to an Indians win

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

I hope what i seen tonight is not what the future of PN-G football looks like.  The cupboards look pretty bare.  At least you all will probably have the best QB the next 2 years, just don't know how much help he will have.  Enjoy it while it last...

If you are talking about JV unfortunately the best kids aren't always on the field. For some reason those coaches could care less about JV, it's a joke. There is talent there they just don't utilize it because they are trying to let everyone get a certain amount of plays in. It also hurts that we don't have a real QB on that team. 

6 hours ago, ndn mom said:

If you are talking about JV unfortunately the best kids aren't always on the field. For some reason those coaches could care less about JV, it's a joke. There is talent there they just don't utilize it because they are trying to let everyone get a certain amount of plays in. It also hurts that we don't have a real QB on that team. 

Let me tell you why I disagree with you...1st off, BF knows that's his varsity players in the next 1 to 3 years.  With 7 games under their belt, the JV coaching staff should know by now which kids are the playmakers, the starters, the contributors and the sideline crew...last years Indian JV team came into the Central game last year undefeated in district play.  Matter of fact both the Indians and Jaguars JV came into that game undefeated.  Central won it by a slim margin finishing 1st in district and the Indians 2nd.  Well that 2nd place Indian JV team has translated in what looks to be a pretty good varsity team.  For some reason, our 1st place JV team has not translated into what i thought they would be for some reason this year.  

The JV QB was not the problem last night.  Yes he threw either 2 or 3 INT's but all those were on the deep routes.  He looked ok on the short and midrange routes.  It doesn't matter though because as long as he stays healthy, you already have your varsity QB for 2 more seasons.

All that being said, enjoy it while it last, Jags play their best game of the year tonight and spoil PN-G's homecoming...

23 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

With PA-M going probably 8-0 in district or at the worst 7-1, Vidor 6-2 or possibly even 7-1 that would lock up 2 playoff spots.  You are correct, Nederland, Central and the PN-G all could end up 5-3.  Boy would that be something.  Hey, if the Indians stay home and the Bulldogs and Jaguars get in, my Jaguars would go D2, something that they haven't done in many years...

1 game at a time...

8 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I hope what i seen tonight is not what the future of PN-G football looks like.  The cupboards look pretty bare.  At least you all will probably have the best QB the next 2 years, just don't know how much help he will have.  Enjoy it while it last...

Lol you can't go off jv teams you know better than that,we have a good freshman team plus there is plenty coming back from this years team,so don't get your hopes up they will be tough in next few years also.

48 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Let me tell you why I disagree with you...1st off, BF knows that's his varsity players in the next 1 to 3 years.  With 7 games under their belt, the JV coaching staff should know by now which kids are the playmakers, the starters, the contributors and the sideline crew...last years Indian JV team came into the Central game last year undefeated in district play.  Matter of fact both the Indians and Jaguars JV came into that game undefeated.  Central won it by a slim margin finishing 1st in district and the Indians 2nd.  Well that 2nd place Indian JV team has translated in what looks to be a pretty good varsity team.  For some reason, our 1st place JV team has not translated into what i thought they would be for some reason this year.  

The JV QB was not the problem last night.  Yes he threw either 2 or 3 INT's but all those were on the deep routes.  He looked ok on the short and midrange routes.  It doesn't matter though because as long as he stays healthy, you already have your varsity QB for 2 more seasons.

All that being said, enjoy it while it last, Jags play their best game of the year tonight and spoil PN-G's homecoming...

Png wins big,Roschon johnson balls out big time yall won't have an anwser for him,we stop jags run game,and 22 gets after qb so passing game fails for jags,this game won't be close even though its pretty much do or die,Go Indians!

I think they have done a heck of a job this far! They are young and still learning what more could you ask for. Qb is a sophomore Cmon man he is killing it on the field. Week by week they get better and play a little better. I think we will be hard to beat after losing like we did to Pam. No one else in the district could hang we did and should have won! But they showed us some stuff we need to fix, and I think you will see that tonight!

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I love your enthusiasm but im here to tell you Central is going home with a loss, then Next week we invade the butch and take down OZEN.