PNG vs Central

Indianforever

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let's see...  Hines ripped y'all up.  Tyler did it the first game.  The vidor rb's did... Now you have the Central backfield, Moreaux will do the same.  If our d-line plays like they're capable of, Johnson will be running for his  life again... Central has just as many athletes as PAM.  If the right preparations are made, Central can upset y'all...  Let's see what happens...

Central goes player for player with PA-M...except at the most important position.

4 hours ago, biaplayer said:

get your popcorn  ready and some peanuts for me, Central doesn't have anything in the stable to compare to Hines, please.  It will be a long long night for Central, I told you we were gonna take care of that coaching problem and I meant it , You heard it from me there will be a new sheriff in town come this time next year.

You know whats funny?  He's gonna pull off the win Friday night, beat Livingston and Lee, make the playoffs for the 4th year in a row and send you Indians to D2...where we ALL know you all want to be...:)

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

You don't have a Hines, you don't have a Tyler, and you dont run like Vidor. Heck I think our Rb has produced more in terms of yards and tds. That applies to those teams and it only worked for one. Whats is 250 yards of rushing if you put up 20 points and give up 42? You are right though about the lets see what happens part lol.

I'll take our 4 (#3 Foster, #8 Mitchell, #12 Moreaux & #28 Corbin) over those.  The problem has been not having enough of a passing threat to keep defenses honest...

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

I wish we could have seen the PAM halftime show. Their drum major was putting on a show in stands. Jag band better step it up, they have some competition...lol

PA-M beat us this year as far as the game goes...there band doesn't even compare.  We been doing that, they're new to it...

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

You know whats funny?  He's gonna pull off the win Friday night, beat Livingston and Lee, make the playoffs for the 4th year in a row and send you Indians to D2...where we ALL know you all want to be...:)

If that happens, MCM would be for the last playoff spot, loser stays home.  That would add some spice to the gumbo

1 hour ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Shouldn't come to that central can't hang with PNG if so they would be 6-0 like PAM

Central isn't 6-0 because of a lack of athletes and talent, Central isn't 6-0 because of other reasons.  Tells how little you know about the program.  Go back to the very 1st game of the year.  Central was leading West Brook 21-12 with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.  Well the Jags lost that game 33-21 and they shouldn't have.  I won't point any fingers.  The West Brook game is to us what the Nederland game is to you all.  After losing a game that should have ended the streak, i think its had a negative affect and impact on this years squad and staff...

Saying all that, Jags finally shake it off knowing their season is on the line and play their best 4 quarters Friday night...

1 hour ago, NDOMAKONG said:

If that happens, MCM would be for the last playoff spot, loser stays home.  That would add some spice to the gumbo

Not really because Indians have another game before MCM with Ozen, only needing 1 more win to lock up a spot.  If Central beats PN-G Friday night, they'll win out leaving Nederland out of the playoffs this year.  If Central loses Friday night, i think they miss this year...