PNG vs Central

Indianforever

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Not really because Indians have another game before MCM with Ozen, only needing 1 more win to lock up a spot.  If Central beats PN-G Friday night, they'll win out leaving Nederland out of the playoffs this year.  If Central loses Friday night, i think they miss this year...

Wrong, PNG would be 5-2, Ned beats Lumberton and they're 4-3, leaving MCM as the decider for the playoffs.  Central still can get in if they lose Friday to PNG, have to beat Livingston by at least 14

9 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Wrong, PNG would be 5-2, Ned beats Lumberton and they're 4-3, leaving MCM as the decider for the playoffs.  Central still can get in if they lose Friday to PNG, have to beat Livingston by at least 14

With PA-M going probably 8-0 in district or at the worst 7-1, Vidor 6-2 or possibly even 7-1 that would lock up 2 playoff spots.  You are correct, Nederland, Central and the PN-G all could end up 5-3.  Boy would that be something.  Hey, if the Indians stay home and the Bulldogs and Jaguars get in, my Jaguars would go D2, something that they haven't done in many years...

1 game at a time...

40 minutes ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

I would not count out Nederland and Central..... I think PAM finishes 8-0... Vidor 6-2.... The rest is up in the air... Every year is our year to beat Nederland... But until I see it, I have Nederland winning out... I think we win against Central in a tight game, and we beat Ozen....

Agreed.  Nederland has had our number.  Somehow, they find a way against PNG, so you cant count the "dogs" out.  PNG must beat Central, and take care of business against Ozen. ONE GAME AT A TIME PLEASE!!!

49 minutes ago, NDNation said:

We should all have this attitude. Every year we tip toe around MCM.

Nederland is going down! The Streak is OVER.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

PNG will win out! NOT Nederlands year this year, think we dust them off at the REZ go in and get Barbers Hill First Round of playoffs

Maybe a little picnic after the game for you 2? Water and peanuts? Get ole B.G. on the cell to get his take? There are kids in Elementary school that have not had a Nederland win since they where born............. SAD............ 3 senior classes graduated without a win... Not a single kind in high school or 7th and 8th graders know what a MCM win is like............... I gotta go... I am tearing up.... About to start digging my hole so I can go into hiding if we lose.......

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

PNG will win out! NOT Nederlands year this year, think we dust them off at the REZ go in and get Barbers Hill First Round of playoffs

I enjoy watching Bia get all pumped up about how it's PNG time every year... and then watch it all crash down after MCM. :)

7 minutes ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

Maybe a little picnic after the game for you 2? Water and peanuts? Get ole B.G. on the cell to get his take? There are kids in Elementary school that have not had a Nederland win since they where born............. SAD............ 3 senior classes graduated without a win... Not a single kind in high school or 7th and 8th graders know what a MCM win is like............... I gotta go... I am tearing up.... About to start digging my hole so I can go into hiding if we lose.......

I know BG's take on it. Swamp mutts..nuff said.

Get on the bandwagon STAT. We can worry about eating crow later. If you miss the wagon and we win......no water...no truce.