PNG vs Central

Indianforever

Central has to get that work. The passing game has to get on track. McZeal can't just disappear....damn, when I get behind the kid he ghosts.. Execution on offense and wrap up tackling on D, Roschon has to do a better job getting the ball to his recievers and that o-line has to block. I expect them to get it right this coming week. Got to wait until next year for the rematch but damnit I wont miss that one. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PN-G wins the toss, defers.  

Central, 3 and out.

PN-G scores quickly...  And the whole thing starts over again. (see a pattern here?)

I see your pattern but I thought Central defense was suppose to be legit.  Lumberton ran the same 3 plays all night.  They had the ball damn near the whole 3rd quarter.  The bright spot for Central offense is #12, that kid is legit.

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Central has to get that work. The passing game has to get on track. McZeal can't just disappear....damn, when I get behind the kid he ghosts.. Execution on offense and wrap up tackling on D, Roschon has to do a better job getting the ball to his recievers and that o-line has to block. I expect them to get it right this coming week. Got to wait until next year for the rematch but damnit I wont miss that one. 

Yes, wrap up tackling until they are down.  

1 hour ago, workbootz said:

I see your pattern but I thought Central defense was suppose to be legit.  Lumberton ran the same 3 plays all night.  They had the ball damn near the whole 3rd quarter.  The bright spot for Central offense is #12, that kid is legit.

I think its because they just stay on the field all night..

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

it was a dandy, PAM is loaded on both sides of the ball, it was a hell of a game.

Central always gets up & focused for a PNG game.  I believe that PNG will have to play very tough defensively, so         Central can't keep our offense off the field. BF will find ways to score.  I believe PNG will win by 21 if we play the way we are capable.        PNG cannot afford a let down after an incredibly competitive Memorial game.

I would not underestimate any team left on the schedule. Its not going to be a cakewalk. Central has athletes, and all it takes is that little thing called MOMENTUM... PN-G needs to try and shore up some issues on the defensive side of the ball. When you are undersized, and not loaded with team speed.... You need to be able to do one thing well... And that is tackle well..... BF might want to address this..... If we can play our "A" game, we should have the opportunity to win.... Offensive line needs to get it in check as well... That being said, these are all adjustments that can and should be made... I feel like this will get taken care of this week and we should be OK. The bottom line is that our D gives up tons of point to every good opponent we play in the BF era.... Guess I will just have to get used to it.... I will give these kids credit. I see half the team in the gym every week.. They are working hard and doing everything possible to get better....