PNG vs Central

Indianforever

On 10/15/2016 at 4:30 AM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Central has to get that work. The passing game has to get on track. McZeal can't just disappear....damn, when I get behind the kid he ghosts.. Execution on offense and wrap up tackling on D, Roschon has to do a better job getting the ball to his recievers and that o-line has to block. I expect them to get it right this coming week. Got to wait until next year for the rematch but damnit I wont miss that one. 

You missed it.  Wow.  Regardless of the score.  Roschon don't need to apologize for anything.  Kid showed more heart than a little bit.  He was rattled a bit by the pressure, but who wouldn't with PAM's D and your D1 receiver getting shut down by the #2 Db in the nation.  Plus a couple of overthrown balls that would have been easy Tds.  Young man is only gonna get better.

5 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

You missed it.  Wow.  Regardless of the score.  Roschon don't need to apologize for anything.  Kid showed more heart than a little bit.  He was rattled a bit by the pressure, but who wouldn't with PAM's D and your D1 receiver getting shut down by the #2 Db in the nation.  Plus a couple of overthrown balls that would have been easy Tds.  Young man is only gonna get better.

Im glad Vincent was on McZeal. IMO, he was a decoy and it let Riggs get some work in.

39 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Im glad Vincent was on McZeal. IMO, he was a decoy and it let Riggs get some work in.

Nah that wasn't it.  From what I hear there were not many called routes for McZeal and the ones that were either were pressured by the D-line or covered. He was taken out the game. Riggs IMO has always from game 1 been the better and more dependable receiver. He always is productive and maybe has a drop this year.

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Nah that wasn't it.  From what I hear there were not many called routes for McZeal and the ones that were either were pressured by the D-line or covered. He was taken out the game. Riggs IMO has always from game 1 been the better and more dependable receiver. He always is productive and maybe has a drop this year.

Finishing routes is must..lol

I RJ was so amped up in first half that he was putting too much on the ball. When he wasn't being chased around he over threw. Second half he put some on the money. His hurdle for a touch down over Vincent was sweet. O-line got to step it up this week and give some protection. Don't think Central has the same caliber defense, but could be wrong. It was good to face that good of a defense in district though.

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That Riggs kid was nice in that game...  But that other Memorial DB held his own too.  But you don't keep trying Vincent.  Kid breaks on the ball well and is very physical.  If you would've forced some passes to McZeal,  Vincent would've made plays.  That's what he does...

I see the kid lined up with McZeal, and I'm thinking..Really???? Not all that tall...not near as big as McZeal...lol That was at the beginning of the game..lol

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I see the kid lined up with McZeal, and I'm thinking..Really???? Not all that tall...not near as big as McZeal...lol That was at the beginning of the game..lol

Yea, but at that possition, height is nothing.  The better athlete with the better ball skills wins that qr/cb battle...  And Vincent has it.  No knock on McZeal though.  But Vincent has been grinding like that since last year on whoever he lines up against.. 

KM has to start going harder / finishing routes. More than once I watched him jog his route which led to the pressure getting to RJ. RJ cant be rolling out waiting on KM to run his route with pressure coming. If he goes full speed and gets out of his cuts he gets the pass to him. The long ball over the middle was thrown in a perfect spot and KM simply gave up. 

2 hours ago, akifan94 said:

KM has to start going harder / finishing routes. More than once I watched him jog his route which led to the pressure getting to RJ. RJ cant be rolling out waiting on KM to run his route with pressure coming. If he goes full speed and gets out of his cuts he gets the pass to him. The long ball over the middle was thrown in a perfect spot and KM simply gave up. 

I agree..... But...... RJ needs to understand the KM isn't finishing routes and look elsewhere... Use him as a decoy... I promise you if he does not touch the football for several games, he will start finishing routes..... 

Anywho, I've seen PN-G twice this year... And I have a good handle on how they work.  

First....  Block LeJune (sp) he is a gread playmaker on defense.  

...you have to put your speed in space, beside Jet Sweeps...  Smh

...get to the young QB, Johnson, early and often.  Get him rattled, the offense sputters.  

...let Boudreaux play WR and bring the young junior in band QB.  Passes better.

Every plays 9 in the box against us.  Run an actual pass play with actual routs being ran, not just go routs...

No 3 and ours allowed...  And we need to score on 75 % of our possessions...

And work those quick hitch passes, we screens.  PN-G can't stop it...  Unless LeJune is there...

And finally, you gotta win the the trenches.  If you dint win there or get whipped like Vidor did us, then we might as well not even get off the bus.

...but these things won't be done.  I mean, why would it change at this point?  Playoffs was in the line vs. Nederland and Nederland had 'handicaps' and we lost.  This week, probably one of the tougher games we've played this far.  

On 10/15/2016 at 11:28 AM, biaplayer said:

none im on a diet, drank two waters lol, you missed a hell of  a game. Central better get ready, should be a good one coming up!

You were lucky that you got water...they ran out of everything at halftime except the nasty yellow Powerade.  They definitely weren't prepared with concessions. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Anywho, I've seen PN-G twice this year... And I have a good handle on how they work.  

First....  Block LeJune (sp) he is a gread playmaker on defense.  

...you have to put your speed in space, beside Jet Sweeps...  Smh

...get to the young QB, Johnson, early and often.  Get him rattled, the offense sputters.  

...let Boudreaux play WR and bring the young junior in band QB.  Passes better.

Every plays 9 in the box against us.  Run an actual pass play with actual routs being ran, not just go routs...

No 3 and ours allowed...  And we need to score on 75 % of our possessions...

And work those quick hitch passes, we screens.  PN-G can't stop it...  Unless LeJune is there...

And finally, you gotta win the the trenches.  If you dint win there or get whipped like Vidor did us, then we might as well not even get off the bus.

...but these things won't be done.  I mean, why would it change at this point?  Playoffs was in the line vs. Nederland and Nederland had 'handicaps' and we lost.  This week, probably one of the tougher games we've played this far.  

This theory has worked how many times this season?