#blacklivesmatter

akifan94

3 hours ago, akifan94 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Kid beaten to near death and has his skull split because he posted he supports cops. Maybe us white folk should riot and steal us some TV's and Ipads to help our cause. 

Yeesh!  Sylacauga, Alabama...not a smart move to start something like this in that neck of the woods by #BLM.  This won't end well for the perps...best thing they can do is plead guilty and hope for lengthy jail sentences.  The alternative is going to be much worse.

22 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yeesh!  Sylacauga, Alabama...not a smart move to start something like this in that neck of the woods by #BLM.  This won't end well for the perps...best thing they can do is plead guilty and hope for lengthy jail sentences.  The alternative is going to be much worse.

If this were my kid, it wouldn't matter what neck of the woods I am from.

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

i don't support murder are harassment by anyone.

Name someone who does? There were 60 kids in that school alone who don't support cops. The cops should announce a "free day" to do anything including murder. Wonder if they would support cops then?

I think there was a movie about such a thing but I didn't see it.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

That is ridiculous

first of all, all blacks don't riot and loot. A very small group of people riot and loot when something happens. Second, Al and Jessie are not leader of most black people. Bill Clinton has a bigger black following than Al or Jessie. Third read your history, white folks used to riot and burn down whole neighborhoods, they just did't burn their own, they burned down the neighborhoods and business of blacks. See black wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma 1921. That's one of many.

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

first of all, all blacks don't riot and loot. A very small group of people riot and loot when something happens. Second, Al and Jessie are not leader of most black people. Bill Clinton has a bigger black following than Al or Jessie. Third read your history, white folks used to riot and burn down whole neighborhoods, they just did't burn their own, they burned down the neighborhoods and business of blacks. See black wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma 1921. That's one of many.

Name one that occurred within the last 50 years.

27 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

So that's the excuse for Ferguson, MO burning to the ground.  Ok, I was wondering...thanks for clearing that up for me.

I see the nature of people who occupy this section of this forum , trying to discredit a particular movement because of a incident that happen in a rural backwoods town , but if you do your research you would know the origin of BLM started from un-equality from OUR POLICE , plain & simple , the very people who are here to protect and serve , were the the people who were slaughtering our Men , Women , and kids , on camera I must say , and with that very evidence were being acquitted in the courts around the nation , that's a cause for unrest , it happens all around the world of you if didn't know not just America , , oh yeah white people aren't subjected to mistreatment and un-equality so maybe that's why there's never any unrest , uproar  and rebelliousness  right ? Lol  we as a  nation have so far to go , even in the little pockets and the "backwoods" we call home✔

42 minutes ago, Finesser said:

I see the nature of people who occupy this section of this forum , trying to discredit a particular movement because of a incident that happen in a rural backwoods town , but if you do your research you would know the origin of BLM started from un-equality from OUR POLICE , plain & simple , the very people who are here to protect and serve , were the the people who were slaughtering our Men , Women , and kids , on camera I must say , and with that very evidence were being acquitted in the courts around the nation , that's a cause for unrest , it happens all around the world of you if didn't know not just America , , oh yeah white people aren't subjected to mistreatment and un-equality so maybe that's why there's never any unrest , uproar  and rebelliousness  right ? Lol  we as a  nation have so far to go , even in the little pockets and the "backwoods" we call home✔

Would you care to post the stats or evidence backing your assertions? I doubt you would...or could. Are you really asking us to do research when it is painfully clear you haven't?

And how does such a racist nation elect a black president...twice...even after he displayed his ineptness?

And what genius gene do you possess that the rest of us lack that allows you to determine that mistreatment is determined by skin color?

And what is the nature of the people who occupy this section of this forum? Are you suggesting something? Please elaborate. I would love to hear your enlightened and well versed contentions on how you justify stereotyping people on this forum.