#blacklivesmatter

akifan94

37 minutes ago, Finesser said:

I see the nature of people who occupy this section of this forum , trying to discredit a particular movement because of a incident that happen in a rural backwoods town , but if you do your research you would know the origin of BLM started from un-equality from OUR POLICE , plain & simple , the very people who are here to protect and serve , were the the people who were slaughtering our Men , Women , and kids , on camera I must say , and with that very evidence were being acquitted in the courts around the nation , that's a cause for unrest , it happens all around the world of you if didn't know not just America , , oh yeah white people aren't subjected to mistreatment and un-equality so maybe that's why there's never any unrest , uproar  and rebelliousness  right ? Lol  we as a  nation have so far to go , even in the little pockets and the "backwoods" we call home✔

Some of this is correct.  The police officers that do SOME of these things are no better than murderers and should be tried and convicted as such.  There's no excuses for letting some of these guys off with lesser crimes just because they wore a badge.  There are other instances where the police have/had every right to smoke the perpetrator on sight.  Yet, they still get accused of murdering an innocent citizen.

However, it's definitely not a good look for BLM to beat the hell out of unsuspecting citizens or shoot innocent cops just to prove a point.  It's not OK for the same group to burn the very neighborhoods they call home as a method of riot/protest (I mean, these people need they weaves, take that crap to the suburbs!).  There's a right and wrong way to protest, and at every turn, BLM has screwed their demonstrations up horrifically.

16 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Some of this is correct.  The police officers that do SOME of these things are no better than murderers and should be tried and convicted as such.  There's no excuses for letting some of these guys off with lesser crimes just because they wore a badge.  There are other instances where the police have/had every right to smoke the perpetrator on sight.  Yet, they still get accused of murdering an innocent citizen.

However, it's definitely not a good look for BLM to beat the hell out of unsuspecting citizens or shoot innocent cops just to prove a point.  It's not OK for the same group to burn the very neighborhoods they call home as a method of riot/protest (I mean, these people need they weaves, take that crap to the suburbs!).  There's a right and wrong way to protest, and at every turn, BLM has screwed their demonstrations up horrifically.

They could learn from Martin Luther King right ?

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I just said they could learn from KIng, where did you attend school!

Sorry, I took that comment as "See what happens to people when they try peaceful demonstrations? They get assassinated." I apologize if that's not where you were going. Yes, they could.  But they got a LONG way to go to get into MLK territory.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

They could learn from Martin Luther King right ?

Does it not bother some that MLK was a prolific adulterer?  Trump gets vilified for what he says about women, and he should for some of it.  But Clinton and King treated women as sex objects, but that is ok with the liberal left.

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Does it not bother some that MLK was a prolific adulterer?  Trump gets vilified for what he says about women, and he should for some of it.  But Clinton and King treated women as sex objects, but that is ok with the liberal left.

referring to King as having peaceful protester. but whites called him a troublemaker. 

13 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

referring to King as having peaceful protester. but whites called him a troublemaker. 

Ok, but he is idolized but some.  The same ones that idolize him want to condemn Trump for his treatment of women.  I do not condone of all Trump says.  But is King's treatment of women all that different than Trump's.

On October 8, 2016 at 11:49 AM, BS Wildcats said:

If a video like that had come out of President Obama before the last month of his first election, he never would have been elected.

7 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

If a video like that had come out of President Obama before the last month of his first election, he never would have been elected.

So I guess it doesn't bother you that MLK treated women as sex objects. Not talking about Obama.  But since you mentioned it, I wish that video would have come out.

8 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Yes he would've. The lefts yearning for a black President is what got him elected. Hell, Oprah and them was hittin the devil's lettuce at his acceptance speech...Years before it was legal in any state. 

Again, the double standard in this country is really something to behold.

3 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yes he would've. The lefts yearning for a black President is what got him elected. Hell, Oprah and them was hittin the devil's lettuce at his acceptance speech...Years before it was legal in any state. 

And the same can be said about Hillary becoming the first woman potus.  Never in history, that I can think of, has a candidate been as corrupt as she is.  More than likely, her corruptness will not matter.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And the same can be said about Hillary becoming the first woman potus.  Never in history, that I can think of, has a candidate been as corrupt as she is.  More than likely, her corruptness will not matter.

It's mind bottling really. Her supporters are the most transparent, obvious, people out there. Yet they tell us this grandiose line about how she's the only one that cares for the people. Pure horsesh#%. I really hope they both get tied up like shoelaces in the last debate and fall out dead of heart attacks. It would be a fitting end to a sh+# show of an election cycle.

43 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

The CIA during the Reagan and Bush administrations trafficked in heroin and cocaine, selling it to the inner cities in places like Los Angeles.  

40 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

And we never landed on the moon either, huh?

Investigative journalist Gary Webb looked into the matter.  He wrote an expose entitled  'Dark Alliances".  It was all about the contra rebels in Nicaragua trafficking drugs with the CIA's consent.  

Webb ended up committing suicide, so they say, by shooting himself twice in the head.  Now, how can someone shoot themselves in the head twice?   All the other journalists and new papers shut up about the matter after that.

9 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Investigative journalist Gary Webb looked into the matter.  He wrote an expose entitled  'Dark Alliances".  It was all about the contra rebels in Nicaragua trafficking drugs with the CIA's consent.  

Webb ended up committing suicide, so they say, by shooting himself twice in the head.  Now, how can someone shoot themselves in the head twice?   All the other journalists and new papers shut up about the matter after that.

Well that's nice, but what the hell does that have to do with Obama being elected or not?