Who can beat Vidor?

Stattrax

16 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Please let us know some facts and if VIdor has become the new Katy of Suutheast Texas.... 14.2......... Please throw some stats out for us!!!

Vidor is 77-95 under Mathews the 17 years before the season started. In those 17 years he does have one career bi-district win against Crosby. Of all the coaches I looked at in this classification he has the lowest win percentage of any to coach 100 or more games at said school. Long way from Gary Joseph, or for that matter Fairclothe. Hard to really find stats on a program that's not recognized.  

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Vidor is 77-95 under Mathews the 17 years before the season started. In those 17 years he does have one career bi-district win against Crosby. Of all the coaches I looked at in this classification he has the lowest win percentage of any to coach 100 or more games at said school. Long way from Gary Joseph, or for that matter Fairclothe. Hard to really find stats on a program that's not recognized.  

Your so Awesome Waterboy.... I mean 14.2!

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

On a serious note I do believe PAM will at least struggle with that offense some what,I doubt if they have played a team that runs anything like it..

I never thought of it like that... Memorial was not founded when that offense was popular.... 

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Buddy Garrity is on a break.. I have to take up the slack... I tried to fill the front page with Vidor post but the mods caught me and combined them....LOL...

Is it a permanent break? You mean we can now have conversations here without the same poster responding every 5 seconds in every thread? This is starting to sound like a more pleasant place to visit.