Trump and Tulsa shooting- wow

Big girl

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Don't they really feel like men when they go home to their families? "Where you been dear?" "Oh, I been out looting and rioting." Did you make any money?" "No, but I got us a big screen tv and set a couple cop cars on fire." "That's my man."

What do you think about people who riot after their home team wins the Superbowl, NBA championship? Not everyone is rioting. You only want to see the negative

18 hours ago, baddog said:

Not from me so quit lumping groups together. Just like we can't group muslims together.....huh? Criminal acts are just that. I denounce all criminals. Why to you glorify your criminal element?

Skipped right over the man with the gun didn't you. Typical.....

I get better arguments from a fence post.

You lump groups together

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

Since she has been indicted, there obviously is enough evidence to get her tried.  As I stated earlier, Mr. Trump seemed to be troubled by this situation because the tape suggested that there was no reason for the individual to be shot.  Is anyone as curious as I am about why the demonstrations are happening in Charlotte when it appears there is a better reason for them to be taking place in Tulsa?

I think a similar incident occured in Charlotte. I dont know the details

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I think a similar incident occured in Charlotte. I dont know the details

The guy in Charlotte had a gun.  It's funny how you seem to forget the details of certain cases, yet get on here and run your mouth.  Do you really expect us to believe that you don't know anything about Michael Brown as you have stated multiple times?  That was the main case that got all of this mess started and was proven totally false.  It's convenient to forget things when you are proven wrong.  You sound a lot like the lady running for president.   

On 9/22/2016 at 3:55 PM, baddog said:

Not from me so quit lumping groups together. Just like we can't group muslims together.....huh? Criminal acts are just that. I denounce all criminals. Why to you glorify your criminal element?

Skipped right over the man with the gun didn't you. Typical.....

I get better arguments from a fence post.

You lump groups together

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The guy in Charlotte had a gun.  It's funny how you seem to forget the details of certain cases, yet get on here and run your mouth.  Do you really expect us to believe that you don't know anything about Michael Brown as you have stated multiple times?  That was the main case that got all of this mess started and was proven totally false.  It's convenient to forget things when you are proven wrong.  You sound a lot like the lady running for president.   

So many black men have gotten shot, as of late, it is easy to confuse the situations. I have 2 boys so I make an effort to not listen to details on every single case. It upsets me and it upsets them. I was made aware of this particular killing by my sister. I then did research

20 hours ago, westend1 said:

Because it is a way to make a living and you don't know how you will react until it happens to you.

I know i would be scared. That's why I didn't choose the profesion. Blood, open weeping wounds with purelent drainage,   necrotic tissue with bones showing through the skin due to a stage 4 decubitus ulcer doesnt bother or scare me,  so I chose to be a Registered Nurse. I love my job. If those things bothered me, would it have been wise for me to become a RN?

18 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

There was an assault by Trayvon that ended in the shooting.  Not saying it was justified, but Martin did have some culpability.

I don't believe that Zimmerman was the victim. His buddy, Frank Taffe, who defended Zimmerman for years said that Georgie profiled and needlessly killed Martin. He said he wanted to clear his conscious due to the death of his brother and niece.  He said that he realized that life is short.