#17 Arkansas vs #10 Texas A&M

king

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gameday!  ut ppl can shut the heck up n watch 2 real teams finally. 

Starting to sound like an Aggie!  Get us out of your dome.  You play little brother today, not us!  And from the way series has gone, they need your full focus - they have owned Piggie.  

I guess the bright side is if Arkansas loses, you can flip back to being an Oregon fan tomorrow ;)

Gig em Ags!*

*Oh hell, I can't do it.**

**Goooo sinkhole!!!

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Starting to sound like an Aggie!  Get us out of your dome.  You play little brother today, not us!  And from the way series has gone, they need your full focus - they have owned Piggie.  

I guess the bright side is if Arkansas loses, you can flip back to being an Oregon fan tomorrow ;)

Gig em Ags!*

**Goooo sinkhole!!!

Pure Gold! Nicely done!

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Gig em Ags!*

**Goooo sinkhole!!!

8pm be sure you're here. ut has no game to lose this week so I expect you here. :)

Guys, please follow the rules:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

No name calling, please.

4 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Nope, we're counting on you to lose this for us... You haven't disappointed the past several years now. :)

Lose like ut did last Saturday?  Nah, I doubt it but I guess a hater can hope right? 

Wear that Aggy shirt Mack gives you. :)

9 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

A little off topic, but does the SEC East suck or what? Georgia sucking it up big time v Ole Miss.

Yes big time. Tennessee went into overtime with App State at home. Miami blew out App,and could of scored 60 if they didn't pull their starters. I expect Florida to beat Tennessee tonight.