Liberty vs. Shepherd Predictions

setxnative96

Liberty 35 Shepherd 7, unless Liberty has to use their back up kicker , I heard our starter took a random trip to Mexico against woodville and the panthers had to use their back up resulting in some poor kicking last night , if he's not back for shepherd then maybe it's 31-7 but I look for Liberty to score roughly 5 times. If I heard this right , Shepherds running back is cousins with Libertys starting running back #6 Alex brown and #3 kk Antoine who are first cousins as well , should be interesting , all the running backs in that family that's ive seen play for shepherd , Cleveland and Liberty were all really good going all the way back to 2012. 

4 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Liberty 35 Shepherd 7, unless Liberty has to use their back up kicker , I heard our starter took a random trip to Mexico against woodville and the panthers had to use their back up resulting in some poor kicking last night , if he's not back for shepherd then maybe it's 31-7 but I look for Liberty to score roughly 5 times. If I heard this right , Shepherds running back is cousins with Libertys starting running back #6 Alex brown and #3 kk Antoine who are first cousins as well , should be interesting , all the running backs in that family that's ive seen play for shepherd , Cleveland and Liberty were all really good going all the way back to 2012. 

Kamrin Wright?

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

Wow, big scores predicted against an undefeated team that made the playoffs last year.  Shepherd also beat Coldspring.  Don't get over confident. 

Yeah well they were Dow now 33-0 at one point to coldspring , and the only reason coldspring was even in the game with Liberty was because of a fumble on the kickoff return 2 returns in a row for 14 of coldsprings 21 points. The game was more lopsided than the score showed. And the fact shepherd gave up 12 and 14 points to 2 small not so good teams the past few weeks , leads me to believe Liberty can get around 30, and after how our defense played against woodville last night I wouldn't be surprised if we held shepherd to only 1 score so that's my reason for the lopsided prediction .

1 hour ago, 05Panther52 said:

I see liberty taking this one.

Question I have is, does anybody thank that liberty could go undefeated for the regular season?

I stated way early in the season Liberty would win every game until the finale' vs WOS & Mustangs win by 30.Toughest early test vs coldspring=passed.Picking Liberty over Shep by 13

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Oct. 28 - at West Orange-Stark, 7:30 pm

While I don't share many of the over the top claims that a few of my fellow Mustang fans have made, in answer to your question.......um, No.

Can you confirm which district the liberty/west orange district meets up with in the 1st round?

On 9/19/2016 at 1:17 PM, Eazy said:

This game is realistically a toss-up.  However, all the overconfidence on this board call for me to pick Shepherd.  Should be a good one. 

How is this game "realistically" a toss up. Watch the film you'll change your stance on that one real quick. Just because both teams are undefeated does not mean it's a "toss up".  Shepherd is pretty good though, I might need to give them a little more credit but Liberty should win handily. And do you really make your game predictions based on which team's fan base appears "overconfident" ? That doesn't make much sense. And how are we "overconfident" for predicting the game to be 35-12 or 35-7 I mean it's an honest prediction based on what some of these posters have seen from both teams this season. This post that I'm currently typing is probably the only posts on this thread that can be considered "overconfident". We didn't say Shepherd was trash, we know they have some guys, but we have more guys and we are a better team from what I've seen. I predicted 28-14 against Woodville last week and got called "overconfident" and now the same thing is happening this week. I guess it's because Liberty isn't getting any credit from some of you. If a WOS poster says I predict we beat Silsbee 60-0 no one says he's "overconfident" and Silsbee guys won't get offended , now I know WOS is 100x better than liberty so its more reasonable to predict that, but none of us predicted we'd beat woodville or shepherd 60-0, we gave realistic predictions and still keep getting called "overconfident" for predicting our panthers will win.