Humble Summer Creek 47 Pearland Dawson 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

29 minutes ago, robanadana said:

What depths Dawson has sunk to. Please tell me SCDawgs isn't coming back to the board. We have enough of that with the Cosby fans.

Yeah, Dawson lost in OT to Friendswood in the second round for the time in seven years last season. What depths they have sunk to? Wow, smh.

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, Dawson lost in OT to Friendswood in the second round for the time in seven years last season. What depths they have sunk to? Wow, smh.

Little plug for the Friendswood team that beat that Dawson team last year. ~ Led by a slippery QB Tyler Page,Friendswood was on and off last year.But Page is back this year and well worth the price of admission.A dual threat QB,he is fun to watch.I couldn't get my hands on him in a phone booth.His size will limit his college opportunities.

2 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Little plug for the Friendswood team that beat that Dawson team last year. ~ Led by a slippery QB Tyler Page,Friendswood was on and off last year.But Page is back this year and well worth the price of admission.A dual threat QB,he is fun to watch.I couldn't get my hands on him in a phone booth.His size will limit his college opportunities.

I think he will do well at SMU. Just needs to put a little weight on.

7 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Kid is nice. Already sitting on at least 11 D1 offers but I think SMU will be lucky to hold on to him if he rushes for another 2,000+ this year. I think UH would be all over him if not for the embarrassment of riches at the qb position they already have.