Jasper at Silsbee

tennisbc

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Are you kidding?

It was Jasper folks who jumped the Silsbee basketball team when they were heading to the bus.

But I do understand, losing to a team 126-72 at home would make me mad too. ;)

I really hope the post you quoted was in jest. I mean I have seen some delusion on this site but...

2 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

I have seen several small personnel changes after each scrimmage and each game so far.  These small changes have made huge dividends in efficiency compared to the previous week.

Jones did not look comfortable at all in the PNG game.  Against Newton, 100% improvement in my eyes as far as recognizing how much time he has to throw. That's film and coaching at its best.  

Still sorting out the receiving core it seems. No T. Lowe yet and other than B. Newton, nobody has stepped up.

Maybe nobody agrees with me here but I felt Silsbee controlled most of this game but four plays would changed this game.

1) Int Non Call (hmm)

2) Dropped TD before half.

3) Dropped Slant

(Nobody would have caught him)

4) 1st and Goal - No TD

Newton took the ball and scored directly after three of the four.  All of these were emotional let downs in my opinion.  Led to a lack of focus and the resulting scores.

Fixable.  It will come.

Newton did their job.  Capitalized on opportunities.  

I don't have a problem with this at all. I know the rule is a tie goes to the receiver but it sure looked Bruce had the ball and the receiver just reached in later and grabbed on.  Those drops were huge. As it was this game was really about an 8 pt loss in my eyes.  That last TD was one where the Tigers were at fault not focusing and thinking it was just going to be a kneel down.

49 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I really hope the post you quoted was in jest. I mean I have seen some delusion on this site but...

I am not going to say anything on that except for the facts that words may have been exchanged both ways but there was an attack from behind that was the start of the physicality and I was there.