PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

20 minutes ago, Crawford72 said:

PNG by 28. QB is too fast, receivers are too tall and linebackers will shut down the run. Cole and Logan will eat all night

Thank you,that's something i would write,and everyone on here knows that by now,lol,great post"LANDSHARKS"you better watch out for them,there about to see the best qb in this district,and he's a soph,lol,thats good stuff right there.

2 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I'm just wondering what PNG fan posts about during their bye week next week. Plus, their upcoming games after the bye are Livingston, Lee and Vidor. Not as much meat on the preverbial bone for those match ups.

They will all dress up in these and practice their lil indian ballerina dance at The Rez. 

a2f024170e60c4df39a5b99959fe258b.jpg

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

My track record speaks for itself..... I wont go into it, but yeah, once a winner always a winner..... The problem folks like you have with me is that I speak the truth.... When you are used to being a winner, well you talk like a winner.. When your not, well you talk like your not.... I was the bully... Winners usually are........ Last I heard, New Era was a athletic apparel company...... Test my knowledge out Friday night... Just see if I am right or wrong.... If I am wrong, I will eat crow.... If I am not, I will talk trash about Chumperton until I am banned...... Ask B.G...... He knows about me winning.... Pick Ems champ right here from ole PNG....... No lampooning, just calling a Spade a Spade....... If we take a beating at the hands of Mighty Chumperton, I will be on the hush... Its up to Chumperton, not me..... Post the years you went to ole Lumberton and what you did, I have posted mine several times.... Then again save yourself the embarrassment.......... And BTW, educate yourself before you make a post.............. Several things can be taught in football.............. But you cant teach speed....... Not sure your coach knows that.... I have set goals all my life..... My goal now is to beat Lumberton every year..... And as usual, i am pretty good at it... Peace........... If you ever want to get to the top call me, from the bottom......................... Just getting started... Love ya Blue!!!!

I don,t litter, but when I do, yep, you got it right, I do it in your town!!

First, the quote "Several things can be taught in football............But you can't teach speed ........" tells me all I need to know about you!

Alot of coaches across the US of A are wasting an awful lot of time during the offseason then teaching speed fundamentals. Speed is a skill!

It can be taught, it can be learned! This includes lineman! Explosiveness! Technique! Why don't you give BF a call and tell him he's wasting his time trying

To improve team speed! Angles, pursuit, etc! Football SPEED!

Second, I am not from Lumberton! Never played for, or against Lumberton! I am a JAGUAR! Played from 87-90. Never lost to West Brook, PNG, Big Ned, TJ, Lincoln,  or Vidor! 1990 best defense in Jaguar history! Gave up like 90 pts in reg season! Back then, Before y'all got moved down, y'all were just another dub on the schedule! 

Go Raiders! Kick some Indian arse Friday night!

12 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Just saying Lumberton fans if you don't have your tickets yet I would either go to the school tomorrow or Thursday to get them! Hearing Friday there won't be any more seats on our side. Already sold a ton

Errbody wants to see this go down! Stattrash taking care of his business in Lumberton!

litter.jpg

1 hour ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Just saying Lumberton fans if you don't have your tickets yet I would either go to the school tomorrow or Thursday to get them! Hearing Friday there won't be any more seats on our side. Already sold a ton

Yeah because you know we are sold out,you would't want indians fans on you side too,lol,

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

First, the quote "Several things can be taught in football............But you can't teach speed ........" tells me all I need to know about you!

Alot of coaches across the US of A are wasting an awful lot of time during the offseason then teaching speed fundamentals. Speed is a skill!

It can be taught, it can be learned! This includes lineman! Explosiveness! Technique! Why don't you give BF a call and tell him he's wasting his time trying

To improve team speed! Angles, pursuit, etc! Football SPEED!

Second, I am not from Lumberton! Never played for, or against Lumberton! I am a JAGUAR! Played from 87-90. Never lost to West Brook, PNG, Big Ned, TJ, Lincoln,  or Vidor! 1990 best defense in Jaguar history! Gave up like 90 pts in reg season! Back then, Before y'all got moved down, y'all were just another dub on the schedule! 

Go Raiders! Kick some Indian arse Friday night!

Dame yall must have been a bad arse def,like wos to do that,i was born in 81 i was prolly at the games but don't remember i was too young,but i loved football so i was at all of the games in that era,i remember certain games,like about that time when it was fun playing lincoln,and Tj,i remember s charles from over there im friends with the family,sd charles was a fast sucker,i think he lives in austin now,thats what his brother told me not too long ago,do any of yall know of this lady teacher from there back in the day mrs blue,jw because i know her pretty well,and see her all the time,she said she taught the charles,i don't know the truth behind it,and im not sure if spelled her name right,lol,idk.

9 hours ago, The Icon said:

I'm just wondering what PNG fan posts about during their bye week next week. Plus, their upcoming games after the bye are Livingston, Lee and Vidor. Not as much meat on the preverbial bone for those match ups.

Welp how would you wanna schedule your squad if for sale signs were posted last yr.Plus real good chance to move up in the polls,they'll be talking it up next week,next week,next week:)