Vidor 21 Pasadena Memorial 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 hours ago, robanadana said:

Nice try Coog...not sure what this has to do with Cosby. I would worry about my district since Westerberg is gonna school Riordan this year. Just sayin'.

Huh? I put the box scores for all the games from the Chronicle last night, what the heck are you talking about? You're going to realize how dumb that sounds when we beat BH by 28 too. We have coaches and players over here, Vidor doesn't which is why they lost by 34 to a team that's probably going to miss the playoffs in our district.

Vidor did play better last night than last week. But still have room for a lot of improvement. Memorial is not a good team. This game should have been a lot worst with the returning players on Vidor. It is something to build on, but we still have alot areas of concern. If Memorial had a decent QB and receiver, they would have made a game of it. Don't think all is right in Vidor based on last night. District will be a different story.