The other Michelle

new tobie

On 8/31/2016 at 6:04 AM, CraigS said:

OR, maybe it's only republicans that pick God! Don't see a whole lot of God loving going on on the left. Abortion, same sex, drugs, enslaving people, lying, cheating.... 

All my black relatives and friends believe in god. Have you ever talked to a black person face to face, or is this am talk radio info

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

All my black relatives and friends believe in god. Have you ever talked to a black person face to face, or is this am talk radio info

You mean like my daughters boyfriend? I think I've spoken to him a time or two or three.... 

But I would like to know how your "black relatives and friends" support the liberal democratic platform, yet claim to believe in God... I couldn't care less, to each their own.... but I'm quite certain God doesn't approve of  "Abortion, same sex, drugs, enslaving people, lying, cheating" so to support a platform that does openly support these acts, would not be very "God like" IMO.

31 minutes ago, CraigS said:

You mean like my daughters boyfriend? I think I've spoken to him a time or two or three.... 

But I would like to know how your "black relatives and friends" support the liberal democratic platform, yet claim to believe in God... I couldn't care less, to each their own.... but I'm quite certain God doesn't approve of  "Abortion, same sex, drugs, enslaving people, lying, cheating" so to support a platform that does openly support these acts, would not be very "God like" IMO.

Who told you that my black friends or relatives or even myself support all of these things. I support Bill Clinton, would vote for him right now, but don't approve of everything  he has done. Would not vote for trump or hillary, might have considered a moderate family man like John Kasich. Often defend dems because folk on this board defend every Republican 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Who told you that my black friends or relatives or even myself support all of these things. I support Bill Clinton, would vote for him right now, but don't approve of everything  he has done. Would not vote for trump or hillary, might have considered a moderate family man like John Kasich. Often defend dems because folk on this board defend every Republican 

Wasn't the question based on "Godly" from the original post? I strictly stated the things that the entire platform of the liberal dems support.... so to say you support that "party" and that "party" supports such things......it's safe to say that one party is more Godly than the other.......I do realize individuals have things you can like and dislike about them.........but that wasn't what was in question either...... You asked if God only picked Republicans? I responded with maybe only Republicans pick God......so tell me how can a person supporting a party who's platform includes supporting the things I mentioned and be Godly.........

On 9/1/2016 at 11:17 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Since race was brought up why do majority of blacks vote dem then?  I know many blacks that believe in the BIBLE, but vote dem.  So whats the answer to the question?  off the top of my head and a knee jerk answer would be "free stuff" or discounted stuff. 

Why do educated whites vote dem.why all of the blacks and whites that dont need free stuff vote dem.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Why do educated whites vote dem.why all of the blacks and whites that dont need free stuff vote dem.

Gee, Tobie, it sounds as if you believe everyone votes dem.  I dont remember the results showing that in the Presidential election and for darn sure in the house and senate elections.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Gee, Tobie, it sounds as if you believe everyone votes dem.  I dont remember the results showing that in the Presidential election and for darn sure in the house and senate elections.

No but obama needed whites to get elected. And i like to watch the election celebrations on youtube, many whites celebrating. I have Mitt Romneys concession speech in favorites. And rush and glenn becks meltdowns. I like McCain, he just made a mistake picking that bats....t crazy Palin