Re-alignment

XX Man

2 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

They could follow the PAM model!

.................it won't work, WOS has won championships!

.......from swamp mutt land!

Well they could if we talking about beating Nederland, we wont have a shutout like those guys but im 99% confident/sure we'll hit the 40pt mark with the defense yall appear to have and win comfortably. :)

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well they could if we talking about beating Nederland, we wont have a shutout like those guys but im 99% confident/sure we'll hit the 40pt mark with the defense yall appear to have and win comfortably. :)

Our defense actually didn't play bad, just on the field all night.  One of the first half scores.was a pick six.  They forced a turnover on downs and two pu ts i  the first half.  They were just gassed, lots of three and outs by the WOS D

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

yeah after nederland lie to parents of promising D1 scholarships and "recruit" the whole school

That's actually in the student handbook they give kids at orientation. Come to school, get a scholarship. 

Whether for athletic purposes (illegal), backup at PAM could possibly start somewhere else. Or academic reasons, I'll refrain from desparaging comments.

Kids transfer all the time now it seems, I don't necessarily agree with it. Places across the state "recruit" themselves: Katy, Allen, Lake Travis, Westlake... Etc. Daddy wants to say Timmy played at those schools. 

In this area the MC schools have good academics, but also have massive followings and invest heavily in their athletic programs. Naturally, there's a draw.

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

That's actually in the student handbook they give kids at orientation. Come to school, get a scholarship. 

Whether for athletic purposes (illegal), backup at PAM could possibly start somewhere else. Or academic reasons, I'll refrain from desparaging comments.

Kids transfer all the time now it seems, I don't necessarily agree with it. Places across the state "recruit" themselves: Katy, Allen, Lake Travis, Westlake... Etc. Daddy wants to say Timmy played at those schools. 

In this area the MC schools have good academics, but also have massive followings and invest heavily in their athletic programs. Naturally, there's a draw.

The Mid County Magnet school..... They just flock to us!!!