West Orange-Stark 42 Nederland 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Confirmed #100 all-time, congratulations Mustang Nation !!

It's most definitely at least 100..  I had us hitting 100 last season.

Celina, Navasota, Wharton, Bellville, Giddings all lost tonight.  Lot's of shakeups in the Top 10.

Katy, Aledo and Lake Travis losing in the larger classifications.

3 minutes ago, Goblin said:

Celina, Navasota, Wharton, Bellville, Giddings all lost tonight.  Lot's of shakeups in the Top 10.

I thought it was 100 last year too and everyone said no,T was just on the news and said it was tonight

Well let me first say big congrats to WOS

Was a privilege to be back at Hooks stadium, glad I got to see Jack Dallas live again like I have before the boy can ball! KJ is a baller! The whole team can ball and should show out this year best of luck  to WOS and mustang country for this year go win state again! Sorry we couldn't be more compete better with y'all.

As for the dogs not enough space to write all the issues. Let's just say it could be in the works for a long season. 

5 minutes ago, Goblin said:

Katy, Aledo and Lake Travis losing in the larger classifications.

Most of these teams will bounce back next week though.

yes Nederland will be back count on it Nederland fans yes I agree the dogs need some work  and come Monday it starts.it looked like wo-s had Nederland play book the  do you agree the speed of the of wo-s team is just something to watch. tonight the mustang  got off there blocks very well and I liked the way they read the OF of the dogs just outstanding a pleaser to watch. now I will get out of there but need to know dose wo-s have a new OC