Nederland "Bulldog" Football

3 minutes ago, ICEWATER said:

What all does Nederland have this year as in returners and does anyone know how their scrimmage went? I haven't seen any updates unless I missed a thread!!

They have D1 QBs and transfers all over the place, best team in 5A!

3 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Definitely need to see how the speed of Crosby and WOS are handled, but yes, it was a positive outing.

Dont worry, with all those transfers and swamp-mutt speed yall should dominate both those squads. Best team in 5A! 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont worry, with all those transfers and swamp-mutt speed yall should dominate both those squads. Best team in 5A! 

With waterboy and Joe Montania at linebacker no one is running on big Ned.

6'2 245 pound 4.27 40 speed running back lets just say he's getting all the yards. Haha

Bg I know better than that,you can't be serious,best team in 5a,lol,I know wos isn't 5a but the dogs can't and won't contain there speed,I'm going out on limb for saying this but big Ned will be lucky to score on that chain gang def,it won't be prac-Tice they will be hitting harder than the drum majors,Ned better hope for no injuries,it will be a good one.

4 minutes ago, Knoddy1 said:

Those transfers really do have speed, just look at how fast they pulled up stakes and boogied on over to Nederland

Best team in 5A! Bar none. I have no clue if anyone can beat the swamp-mutts this year. All their problems have been fixed. State or bust. 

3 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Why every year somebody talks that oh Nederland want be able to handle there speed. Don't have to be a fast Dog to win a fight, just be one bad a_s pack of Dogs.

World-beaters. State or bust. Pound for pound best team in 5A. State goes thru big ned.