Nederland "Bulldog" Football

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Highly doubtful. That game brings in a lot of concession money..lol

I meant on the actual football game. Might as well have a band contest, im sure the discpline and atmosphere would still be present at The Rez so alot of money would still be made ;)

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I meant on the actual football game. Might as well have a band contest, im sure the discpline and atmosphere would still be present at The Rez so alot of money would still be made ;)

We already have UIL Band Contest at the Rez, where has PAM been? WB always there.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

That sure of the Dogs this year?

If you aren't sure for your home team then what kind of fan are you? I get the whole that's why they play the game I completely agree to that aspect. But just like I have faith in the dogs and you have faith in PNG, we can all agree on little trash talk until game time in November. It's all out of fun

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I was referring to DCM, Different County Madness.  The Great Rivalry Game between Vidor and Nederland.  The game that Ned finally quits lollygagging and plays real football.

I almost forgot about that rivalry game. Vidor might get ranked in the USA Today Top25 Poll if they can shock the State of Texas by beating that mid-county juggernaut. 

5 hours ago, BIG SHOW said:

Nederland scrimmages Crosby this week and plays WOS next week for the 1st official game of the season. I hope the dogs can keep it close but i don't see it happening. Nederland needs to find a QB ASAP.  

We got the 4 headed monster at QB! Lol. Talk about tough to prepare for!